SECOND

Girl

I woke up at around 4am. I'm not sure though but It's still dark so I got up and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. My father's on my step mother's house while my mom is still on her bedroom sleeping. Ever since my parents got divorce my dad moved into his new wife and step daughter's house. Anyways, my mom works night shift so she usually sleeps in the morning until around 1pm.

I checked my phone and scrolled down for notifications and messages while eating my cheese sandwich. At this moment I'm sitting on the couch with my leg up and the tv on. There's no good shows on the tv at this hour but I'd still like to keep it on so atleast it's not that quiet.

While checking my newsfeed, I saw him again. The same old Hermie. He always posts in both facebook and instagram, even twitter but I just don't use that app often anymore. This time he only posted a picture of him holding a bouquet of flowers and I noticed that his smile there is very awkward and his face very funny so I kind of laughed a little bit--not until I saw the caption. It says "You're the only one who can see this so It's probably obvious whom I wanna give these to." with a wink face emoji in it. At first I am totally speechless about that caption knowing that only I can see the post, but then I thought maybe he just accidentally clicked my name on the 'people who can see this post' button. I also am not expecting that those flowers were for me because obviously he's my best friend and I know that he has a crush on somebody so maybe it was for her. 'Gosh he's definitely gonna be embarrassed when I told him about this on Monday!I told myself.

I wanted to say this to him on Monday because I want to see his reaction than just chatting him on messenger. But anyways, since It's just 5am I decided to go out for a walk. I usually do not exercise or jog especially in the morning because I'm very lazy and I usually wake up at around 10-11am in  the weekends. I don't know why I woke up this early. But then I washed my face, wore my rubber shoes and went out.

While walking fast (just similar to jogging, but just walking fast) I didn't realize until now that It's really peaceful at this time. The sky is still a bit dark but there's light, there are birds chirping, and the air is very fresh. I'm so regretting for not waking up early during weekends. I didn't know how beautiful it is until now. And by the way, what I love most about this neighborhood is that it has benches on the sides and it literally looks like a park except it has houses.

After an hour of walking (mostly just sitting on the bench) I went home. Obviously my mom still isn't awake yet so I fried some eggs and drank a lot of water. I also wanna take a shower after realizing how sweaty I was so I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. After that I brushed my teeth and later on stayed on my room. I opened my window because the air is so fresh and weirdly as it looks but I can still hear the birds chirping even though I don't see any.

——————————

"Sweetie please talk to us we can help you I promise. You know that!" suddenly I heard someone from across the street. I don't usually eavesdrop to other peoples conversations but this one's pretty loud and besides, I won't even care. On what it looks like, the mom seems to be talking to her son. They just got off the car and the son seems to be unbothered to what his mom is saying since he put on his headphones and hood on his head. I can't see his face because of his hood and he's facing backwards. It didn't take long and they both went in their house. Well, I didn't know they live across the street! I lived in this neighborhood my whole life and I don't even know the neighbors themselves! How ridiculous.

As usual, I did my routine for the day. Eat-Watch-Eat-Watch...and then sleep.

Before going to bed, I can't stop thinking about last night.