Chapter 21: Official

Each morning before she headed into work, she stopped by the clubhouse to check on Tig and make sure he was taking his antibiotics on schedule. Chibs reassured her he made the SAA take his meds properly. The Scotsman cleaned out and redressed Tig's wound each morning. On her way home, she stopped back by the clubhouse to check on him and to clean and redress his wounds. Sometimes she brought dinner with her so they could at least eat dinner together before she went home. Other times she just hung out for a bit then went home and ordered herself dinner.

Tig was getting antsy to get back to riding. He was thankful no club business had come up that he was needed for. Jax let him recuperate from his injuries and didn't make him work at the garage as he healed up. As he began to move around with less pain, the blond biker leader had him back to work, however. Seeing he was able to do more with less pain, Everleigh finally gave him the go-ahead to start riding again if he felt it was safe for him to be on a bike and not be in pain. He promised he'd be careful but she wasn't convinced. Chibs thought it was funny how his SAA was taking orders from this petite woman about riding.

She was making dinner one evening after she'd returned from work when she heard the door opening up. Not realizing Tig had come over, she grabbed the gun out of the kitchen drawer and held it out in front of her with both hands ready to fire at whoever had intruded in her home. Tig came into the kitchen and raised an eyebrow at her. Once again, he held his hands up with a bouquet of flowers in one hand. She stared at him for a brief moment before he told her to put the gun down. She quickly set it on the counter and apologized making him laugh as he walked over.

"So, what's up with you trying to shoot me?" He chuckled.

"I didn't know you were coming by. All of a sudden I hear someone in the condo. Thought I should be prepared." She replied.

"Good girl." He stated before kissing her forehead, "What's on the menu tonight? Oh, I brought these for you for looking after me so well these last few weeks."

"Thank you! They're beautiful. I was in the mood for what my mother calls Taco Soup. It's delicious and pretty filling." She explained, "It should be ready. I got it going before I left for work this morning."

"Made it in a crockpot?" He questioned.

"Heck yeah. Set it in the morning and you've got dinner when you come home at night. It's perfect." She laughed, "Ready to eat?"

"I'm starved." He stated as she took the bouquet to find a vase to put it in.

"The bowls are up there, get us two while I get these flowers in a vase." She told him.

He did as she asked getting two bowls down and then two spoons. The house did smell good and he couldn't wait to dig into the dinner she'd prepared. Everything she had made for him thus far had been really good he had to concede. She brought the bouquet to the table and set it in the middle where it could be seen. He was filling a bowl then handed it off to her earning a smile and thanks in return. Tig filled his bowl as she walked to the dining table. She already had a glass of tea there so he stopped by the fridge to grab himself fa beer before going to sit down with her. She looked over at him and blurted out something neither one expected her to say.

"I think you should move in."

He quickly turned his head to stare at her. 'Did she just say what I think she said?' he thought as she continued to eat as if it were nothing.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you right?" He questioned.

She looked over at him with a smile, "Yes."

"Want to tell me why the change of heart?" He asked.