Chapter 24: Talks

She sighed when she pulled into to the parking lot of the condominiums and finally found her space. Tig pulled in right beside her and shut his engine off. He quickly made his way to her side and helped her out of the car and up the stairs. Unlocking the door, he told her to head to the bedroom because he was going to run her a hot bath. She thanked him as they walked down the hall. She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly began to strip while he was in the bathroom running her bath. When he exited the bathroom she was in just her panties. He got a good look at her torso and growled again at the state of his woman.

"I guess they did this to you, too?" He asked harshly making her shake her head yes, "Baby, I'm so sorry this happened to you. We'll find them and make them pay, I promise."

"I was so scared." She whispered.

"I know, Doll." He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, "I know. I was too. I was going out of my mind thinking of all the possibilities of what could be happening to you. Everything made me furious."

"You will stay with me, right?" She looked up at him.

"Doll, nothing will ever make me run from you. Nothing will ever make me not love you. Nothing or no one will ever rip me from you." He stared into her eyes as he spoke.

Neither had said the word 'love' before so it was a bit shocking to hear the word coming from him. He kissed her forehead and said she should get into the bath while he worked on making them something to eat. She gave a small smile and sluggishly walked into the bathroom where she finished stripping down then lowered herself into the steaming tub. Her face hurt, her torso hurt, her whole body hurt in general. She was thankful they'd let her go but she was terrified of what they'd done to her while she was unconscious. Leaning against the cool of the porcelain tub, she let the steaming water ease her aching body. 'Tig is so good to me.' she suddenly thought, 'Poor guy looks like he hasn't slept all night and now he's making us something to eat.'

Tig was scrambling eggs as a skillet began to heat up for bacon when a knock at the door. He put the bowl down and walked to the door. Looking through the peephole, he found Gemma standing there. He quickly opened up the door to the Matriarch. She hugged the SAA before he moved to let her into their home. She looked around with a slight smile and a head nod.

"How is she? I heard about what happened last night and today." Gemma questioned.

"She was terrified which is natural. I've got her soaking in a hot bubble bath right now as I make us something to eat." He told her, "She's walking funny and was pretty roughed up when they dropped her off at the lot."

"Poor baby. Sounds like that they might have assaulted her." Gemma stated, "Mind if I stay and talk to her? Sometimes it helps to talk to another woman than it is your male partner."

"Sure, Gem. Whatever you think is best." Tig quickly stated remembering the time Gemma had come out and told them Weston and his cronies had assaulted her as a message to the club.

"Thanks, baby." Gemma said, "What are you making?"

"Scrambled eggs and bacon." He retorted.

"Mind some help?" She asked.

"Sure." He chuckled before nodding for her to follow him into the kitchen.

When the water began to cool, she scrubbed herself from top to bottom. She didn't want any remnants of them on her. Stepping out of the tub, she grabbed a towel and dried off not realizing there was someone else in the condo. She dressed in a pair of black lounge pants and a white razorback tank then cautiously walked into the kitchen. It surprised her to see Gemma helping Tig cook. He turned around to get a drink of his coffee and found her making her way to them. He greeted her with a hug and kiss to the forehead. Gemma turned and shook her head before pulling her into a hug. She told the younger woman she wanted to talk to her after she ate earning a head nod in return.

Breakfast was almost done so Tig told her to go have a seat at the table and he'd bring her a plate. Not having the strength to argue, she did as he told her to. He brought a cup of coffee along with her plate making her thank him for both. Gemma and Tig sat down soon after with their own plates. It was quiet as they ate. Tig not wanting to bring anything up that Gemma might be wanting to talk to Everleigh about. As Everleigh finished, she was about to take her empty dishes to the sink but Tig grabbed her arm and said he'd do it making her set the back down before having a seat again. Once everyone had finished with breakfast, Tig said he was heading to the bedroom to give the two women time alone to chat.

"How are you doing, baby?" Gemma asked making her shrug.

"I hurt all over from the beating. Tara doesn't think anything's broken or fractured. I'm terrified of what they did to me while I was unconscious, though." Everleigh confessed.

"Weston and his cronies took turns raping me years ago as a message to the club. I refused to tell my husband Clay about it and it nearly drove us apart. Don't hold things in. It just makes things worse, ok?" Gemma told her.

"Oh wow. Uh, ok. There's no guarantee they did anything but it's that unknown that's really getting me. If they did assault me, I'll deal with it but right now it's not knowing if they did or didn't. My whole body hurts and it just reminds me of what they did this morning." Everleigh stated.

"Trust me, sweetheart, you have the whole club who'll make them pay for what they did to you. No one messes with SAMCRO or the SAMCRO family and gets away with it. Being with Tig makes you family." Gemma reached over the table and gave Everleigh's hand a squeeze.

"Thanks. At least I don't have to worry about you guys trying to poison me." She stated, "At least I don't think."

Gemma looked at her funny so Everleigh explained everything from when she found her ex cheating, her state of mind in the few months afterwards, Tara dragging her to the party, to meeting Tig, to her suddenly getting ill, to finally being diagnosed as being poisoned with Arsenic, all the way to the trial and her testifying against them. The Matriarch couldn't believe what she was hearing. In just a few short months, Tig and Everleigh had gone from complete strangers to her being his 'ol lady and them living together.

They talked more of what happened while she had been kidnapped and Gemma once again advised her to not hold things in from Tig. Everleigh nodded in understanding. The Matriarch told her if she ever needed an ear or advice she was always available. Everleigh thanked her for everything before they stood up and hugged. Gemma bid her goodbye then made her way out of the condo. Everleigh made her way down the hall to her bedroom where Tig was under the covers with the TV on waiting for her to join him. He smiled warmly at her, eyes shining full of love as he looked at her, and waited for her to crawl into bed so he could wrap his arms around his woman.

He tapped his chest so she scooted over and rested her head on his chest as he wrapped both arms around her holding her close. She rested her hand in the middle of his chest. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she was just wanting the comforting and closeness he was providing her at the moment. When she had been kidnapped, she was certain she was never going to see him again. Now that they were at home alone, all she wanted was to be next to him, holding onto him, him holding onto her. He knew what she needed and he was providing it. Within minutes, he watched her eyes flutter closed. He leaned his head against hers and let himself drift off to sleep as well.

A/N: Please review and vote below!