Chapter 7

Chaeyoung's pov

Why she has to be here? I fucking hate to see her with me. Whenever I thought that I can finally live without her, without seeing her for a whole week or something but at the same time she jumped into my life like nothing ever happened between us.

Like we never fight or almost punch on each other faces. She changed so much since she started to spend her time with her drug addict friends.

"Let's go," Jennie said interrupting my thoughts. Yeah, it's almost time to go home.

"Yeah" I went out of the building and started to go towards my house.

"Yah! Chipmunk" I heard from behind probably coming towards me on her bicycle. I hate this name.

"Wow wow chill chipmunk chae" she stopped her bicycle in front of me making me look into her eyes. "fucking gorgeous" ahh I hate this feeling I hate myself that I still wasn't able to hate her from my whole heart.

"Why were you shouting my name?" I asked uninterestedly.

"Why you left me there I thought you were waiting for me" she scratches her neck. No, she can't, she can't make me feel things which I already destroyed a while ago.

"Why would I ever wait for you?" I pressed my lips IN THIN LINE.

"Because you always do that's why, I was searching for you there" she looked down, what the heck? What she even think she is? It's not right she can't act like the same Jennie whom I loved the most she can't just change again and make me feel the same things. Our faces were so close and it's been like 7 months since I saw her from this close "I missed her".

"Whatever" I started to walk again.

"Did you complete the English assignment?" She asked

"Oh, that's why? you started to act suddenly nice" I look at her who is cycling slowly beside me.

"No, it's not that" she denied it.

"Then, what is it?" I asked

"Nothing" she looks forward.

Jennie's pov

Why she is acting like that? She never left me behind, she never said mean things to me which hurt me. yeah, we always fight but she has always been kind but since that incident, she never talked to me.

We even spend all that months without seeing each other. Wait shut up why do I care? She is always been like that, she always tried to make herself look good in front of my parents.

When we were going I saw a guy who was looking at chae creepily, I really wanna punch him how dare he look at chae like this!

"Can't you walk a little fast?" I told chaeyoung, well I shouldn't be caring but this area is not good. I should keep my hate aside for at least till I send it home.

"This is how I walk" she forced a smile.

"You're so slow" I groaned

"This is because you are on bicycle Jennie" she rolled her eyes at me.

Well, I don't have another option so I also started to walk beside her holding my bicycle aside.

"What are you doing?" She asked I can't let that guy look at her like that it's really pissing me off I know I shouldn't be caring "but you do" no I don't it's just... It's not good.

"I think it needs to repair" I made up an excuse.

"Your bicycle is just like your brain which needs to repair every day" she laughs ahh this bitch will never stop irritating me.