Chapter 9

Jennie's pov

I was going for my math class to institute of course because I can't study in school because that's bullshit. The weather is so amazing and romantic I wonder what might be chaeyoung doing now?

I abruptly pulled the break of my bicycle because what the fuck I was thinking? What really? about chaeyoung? no way in hell

"What are you doing here?" I look up who said it. I felt something in my heart but it was not like I felt in the morning but a different feeling like happiness?

"Of course, going tuition" I replied.

"Hmm" chaeyoung hummed and start going forward.

"Yah! stop ignoring me" I go in front of her which made her stop.

"You don't like me right?" She asked

"Yeah" I bit my lips.

"Then leave me alone" she about to go when I stopped her.

"Look whatever I did I'm sorry, just stop ignoring me" I confessed

"If someone will get me mango shake then I'll think about it" she pressed her lips, yeah pink pulp lips nowhere are you looking? Stop it!

"Done! mango shake I'll be back in 15 mins" I was about to peddle to go buy her mongo shake but she stopped me by holding my hoodie.

"Stop! it's almost 4 let's go now but after class, you have to" she demanded, park chaeyoung is fucking pouting

"Okay" I tried my best not to smile but I did when she burst out laughing. It seems that something is different and that I'm losing myself. It's a new feeling which I never have felt I don't know why is it that way?

God tell me about this please explain to me because I really don't understand what I'm feeling but it's nice not like early when I was literally feeling so many pangs in my heart.

...........................................................

Jennie's pov

"Thanks" she thanked me as I give her a mango shake.

"You should be" I smirked like I literally won a lottery or something well I won because I made her talk to me again.

"What?" she was about to go but I pulled her back by her bag.

"Okay, sorry don't go," I said,

"Well, what's wrong Kim? You hate me so much then what's sudden change?" She asked, I wish I knew it

"Ah.... it's not good that you were ignoring your one and only enemy and whom are you gonna fight with" I made up an excuse which I really don't know how I did it?

"Of course" she turned her gaze to somewhere else.

"Yah doesn't look there" I warned her because how could she? I'm standing there while she staring at lany poster. Okay, it's been like 14 seconds already she can't ignore me like that.

"Yah!" She hit me because I drink her mango shake cuz she was soo busy staring so I took the advantage of straw in her shake.

"I'm standing here but you're looking somewhere else" I glare at her.

"Didn't you think he is so handsome" chaeyoung smiled like an idiot while looking at lany poster.

"No" I rolled my eyes.