Chapter 55

Jennie's pov

"You were late for 2 mins and 32 seconds, Park!" I bite her bottom lips while she is carrying me to the couch in the living room. My legs wrapping around her waist, "Sorry Love, I just ran into Ava..." she sat on the couch and I'm sitting on her laps wrapping my legs around her.

"Did she fight with you? I don't like her, I swear I-...hmmmmm" she crashed her lips on mine without letting me complete my sentence.

"You don't need to explain anything, I know you" she brushed my hair, "Thank god! I thought she again fights with you" I snuggle my face in her neck.

"Ahem... we're kinds of became friends today," she said out of the blue making me widen my eyes, "What!!?"

"She was so sad, and her friends treat her like a thing and her parents don't like her because she attracted to girls so she was about to suicide by jumping in the lake when I stopped her and we talk for a while that's why I got late" She pressed her lips in a thin line.

"You are telling me you become friends with one of your enemies?" I asked she is so nice! first, she forgives me so easily and now she forgives Ava.

"Means someone takes my 30 mins of yours" I pouted, "No one can take me away from you and I'm all yours for the whole night or 24/7" She stood up still holding me.

"Why you're so lovely? I love you more every day" I started to attack her neck while she was giggling and taking me to the bedroom.

"I love you too" she placed me on the bed, as she started to pick some clothes from the wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" I hugged her from back, "Changing my clothes" she picked a blue t-shirt and shorts.

"You can always sleep naked, you know....." I started to undress her, "I have to finish this book, I promised Rowan to give it back tomorrow and it's really amazing" She changed her clothes and wore her spectacles. She sat on the bed while reading the book while I was staring at her.

"You are so hot, hubby" I commented but she didn't hear because she was wearing earphones, she said it's helped her to focus. I guess I have to sleep without my chipmunk today. I leaned beside her, ahh! this is too much! she can't ignore me like this 'but she is reading' but I want her attention!

'you're being clingy? what if she loses interest in you?" said my inner self. Can someone unlove someone? No, it's not possible! she is mine and she just read. I'm just overthinking.

I still want her attention, I should do something! but what? I put my head on her lap but she just smiled still focusing on her book.

I took off my top, "It's so hot, here" I started to fan myself.

"Do you want me to turn on the Ac?" She grabs the remote, stupid dumb ass!! "NO! JUST READ YOUR BOOK, GOOD NIGHT" I lied closing my eyes.

After some mins, I feel a hand wrapped around my waist "Love," she called but I acted like I was sleeping.

"Sorry, don't be mad at me" she kissed my naked shoulder. "Let me sleep," I said but she made me turned to her, why she is so strong?

"Sorry.." she kissed my hand, so gentle as always. "NO" I again closed my eyes.

"Love you" she stokes her cheek from my hand, "I love the softness of your hands" she also closes her eyes. Okay, I can't stay mad at her.

Her light t-shirt is still between us, "Strip!" I abruptly said which made her open her eyes.

"What?" she sleepily asked, "I said strip! now" I glare at her.