19

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.. 𝙏𝙬𝙤.. 𝙊𝙣𝙚.. 𝙊𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙚.

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Good Morning students! Today we will be doing activities. Each games have groups, Different groups. You can pick your own partners. For our first game, Piggy Back Ride Race. We need two girls and two boys. All the boys will be the carrier and the girls will get the flags.

Instructions :
1. The boy will piggy back ride the girl and go to the table 8 meters away and need to get the white flag.

2. After getting the white flag, You should go back and the other pair will have the Red/Blue/Green/Yellow flag and put it on the hole where the white flag is before and go back to the team's base.

The fastest is the winner, No magic allowed." Mr. Hyun Bin said.

I was thinking to have Jisoo, Jennie and Taehyung in my group.. But I saw Jisoo talking to Jinyoung. Happily talking. Wait- No. I don't l-like her... Yes, and I am not jealous.

"Find your partners now players!" Ms. Son said. By the way this is our uniforms.

These are for the boys.

These are for the girls

Yeah, the girl's uniforms looks casual

Back to our topic. Irene asked me to join her, Dahyun and Yoongi. I just agreed because it looks like Jisoo is having fun with Jinyoung, Lisa and Jungkook.

𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I was about to go to Seokjin when I saw Irene approaching him so I just agreed to Jinyoung. Jinyoung will be carrying me and Jungkook will carry Lisa.

The game starts. Me and Jinyoung will be the one who will put the Red Flag since we are the red team. Seokjin is on the blue team. The green team are Jhope, Momo, Nayeon and Namjoon. The yellow team are Jennie, Taehyung, Wendy and Kyungsoo.

"3.. 2.. 1.. START!"

They start. My competitors are Seokjin & Irene, Jhope & Momo and Taehyung & Jennie. We are the one who will put the flag.

Lisa and Jungkook made it and leading. When they arrived Jinyoung carried me and run. I put the flag but the blue team is leading.

They won. Seokjin, Irene, Dahyun and Yoongi won. "Okay! 10 points for Blue team, 9 points for Red team, 8 points for Yellow team and 7 points to Green Team." Mr. Hyun said.

"Okay the next game! Obstacle Course Mud Version!" Ms. Son said.

"There's a plot twist though. You won't be changing teams. Each member will participate." Mr. Hyun said.

Oh hell no. "Okay, So of course it will be 'easy to difficult' type of obstacle. The first one is the tires, Then climbing up the net, Then high jump to the other side. Be sure to jump high so you won't fall.

Then, Rope Holding. Four ropes, You need to hold unless you want to fall. Then lastly, The swing. You will be holding onto the swing to go to the finish line. 1 member each time. Each obstacle have their respawning point. So once you fell, You will start at that obstacle and not from the start. Once a member reach the finish line, it will be the other member's turn.

To win this game, All of the members should be at the finish line first. Okay?" Ms. Son said.

"Here's the plan, Lisa should go first. Next is me then Jungkook. Jisoo, Is it okay if you went for the last?" Jinyoung asked. "Of course" I said and smiles.

"Let the game begin!"

END