12

𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩

𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"That's.. Greilen Spirits." (I invented the word soooo yeah~). I said. "Greilen? What's that?" Jennie asked.

"Greilen Spirits are evil spirits. Some of them are good but most of them are evil. They have the power to possess someone and use that person's body and powers.." I explained. "Oh-" I cut Lisa off. "But. After they possess someone, The person's life is in danger meaning some of us should take Irene now at the infirmary before something bad happen to her." I said.

"I will take her there," I look at the person who talked. It was Seokjin who volunteered. Why do I feel a sting in my chest?

"O-Okay" I said. He carried Irene in a Bridal Style. I look down. What the hell is happening to me?. Then I saw Seokjin running away. I blinked and I saw no trace of him anymore. He is that fast.

I look behind just to see the spirit going to attack me. I saw Taehyung, Pulled me with him. "Kamsahamnida Taeh" I said. "Chunmaneyo" He said. "Guys, why are there more coming?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh lord-" Yoongi said. "Most of them live here?" Namjoon asked. "We're in danger." I said. "Defense mode" Namjoon said.

Incase you don't know, Namjoon is an Alpha. He is also the leader of our group. "Ne." We all answered.

"Sala Ves Ti Ne" I said. Making a common shield. If this break, I will try to put different types of shield with different types of power and defense. But I need to think of a shield wisely.

I have mana. Once my mana became low, It's hard for me to use spells. But I can still transform into a demon.

The Spirit break the the shield I made. I tried putting the barrier I made when Lisa got hypnotized. Still, The barrier broke.

"Hm. Jisoo, Yoongi defense, Others attack." Namjoon ordered. "Ne!" We said.

Me and Yoongi made a barrier. I put a magic barrier while he did made an actual barrier. So they did attack. It vanished actually.

"Where did it go?" I asked. "Is it gone-" I added but cut off when I can't move. I felt a presence behind me. It's the spirit. I felt a blade touching my neck. "Jisoo!" They yelled.

"Just give me the book and i'll let this goddess go.." The spirit said and laughed. "What book?!" Yoongi asked. "Oh.stop acting like you don't know this bullshit." The spirit said and making the blade go more deeper. I felt a sting on my neck. It is now bleeding.

Then I felt the blade and the presence disappeared. I felt a relief. "Oppa!" "Hyung!" They shouted. It was Seokjin he saved my life .

He is holding a rectangle thing but when you look straight to it, You can see the inside even though it is closed. "Jisoo, Are you okay?" He asked. I nod. I saw Jennie and Seokjin's eyes became red. "You're bleeding.." He said while looking at my neck. "Hyung.. You can't you too Jennie" Taehyung said.

Taehyung walks towards me and covers the blood with a clean cloth. Then I saw Seokjin and Jennie's eyes became their normal eyes again.

"S-Sorry" Vampires said. "It's fine" I said and smiled.

END