3

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘅 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

𝗝𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I am now at Dad's office. "I am excited what do you want to tell me dad?" I asked. "Oh.. I just want to give you this and read the letter outside my office.." He said smiling. "Oh.. Sure your wish is my command" I said smiling and left with the box.

I wonder what's this? I went into the park part of the university. I opened the box and it reveal three objects.

A letter, book and an old round device. I first opened the round device. When I clicked the blue button it opens and it revealed my.. Mother and Father! But it is just from the device it is like a projector.

"Well, Hello there Princess. We know that you will be reading this when you're finally 18.. We miss you but unluckily we have to die earlier. We thought we would see you become independent and strong. We love you.. Please read the book after opening this device." They said.

"Hi Princess it's me your father.. The one who always spoiled you with toys and stories. I wish Min Ho is taking good care of you. If not I will surely haunt him in his room." He said making me chuckle.

"By the way.. I want you to remember this.. You are strong, Don't let the bad guys defeat you physically or mentally. In short, Be strong. Don't die for your friends, Because a real friend is going to continue living for their friend. In short term, 'Don't die for your friends, you live for them'" he said before mother started to speak.

"Hi My dear! Happy Birthday! If Min Ho gave this to you late then Belated Happy Birthday. I.. You know.. We have powers. We also came from Trelvis University. Min Ho is our Bestfriend. I am a Sorceress while your father is a Demon. Please don't be confuse. You're a Hybrid. That's rare. You will be the strongest among the students there I know it because I can read the future by casting a spell. The book in the box is full of the spells I invented and learned. I am passing it to you. The book is in half. The first 100 pages is about us Sorceress and the next 100 pages is about Demons. Please be careful there honey, Be strong and don't give up.. I am counting on you. Open this device whenever you feel down. I.. I Love You Jisoo.." Her mother said.

The projection turned off. She is crying. She missed her parents. She puts the device on the box and closes it when she heard a familiar voice. "Yah! Soo-yah why are you crying?" Her bestfriend asked.

"Huh? You're seeing things again Jin" she said when she wiped her tears again. "Psh, You're bad at lying" He said. "Okay fine you caught me, what do you want?" I asked. "Well, I came here to get you because we are going at the town because the Principal told us to decorate the city's stage because there will be a party, Late party of new year" He said.

"Let's go then but first lemme.." I stopped and made the box teleport to my room.

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘀