25

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I observe them one by one, I didn't notice any fear except Lisa. She seems very uncomfortable. She kept on looking at me like she wants to say something but she can't because she is fearing something.

"Namjoon, What should we do?" Yoongi asked. "I.. Jisoo, you'll be the leader for this battle" Namjoon said. I was shocked.

"Why me..?" I asked. "You know more better about the details" Namjoon said. "So we're counting on you." Namjoon added.

I sighed. "Okay.. Fine.." I said. "Let's separate. Let's have groups.

Jimin, Namjoon, Rosè, Jennie, Taehyung, Jungkook (Group 1) - Find the book named 'Shield Seven' at the library.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jhope (Group 2)- go get Mr. Hyun and Ms. Son.

Lisa and Me (Group 3) - Come with me, I'll get a book from our room." I ordered

"Noted"

"Roger that"

"Sure"

"Okay"

They answered.

Group 1 made their way to the library, Group 2 teleported and Us, Group 3, Teleported to our dorm.

"Unnie.. I.. I have to say something." Lisa said.

"What is it?" I asked while getting the book in my drawer.

"I..I overheard the Enemy and Mr. Lee's conversation" she said.

I got shock and stopped from looking for the book.

"What.. Say it." I said.

"The King is desperate for that book and for the key." She said.

"This book?" I asked and get the book from the drawer. "Yes.." She said. "But it doesn't even have a padlock.." I said.

"Because only you can open it. In short you're the key." Lisa said. "That's why he wanted that book and you" Lisa added. I was shocked.

"Remember what The King said?

The one who get killed
One person healed
The person will be wanted
And that person will be haunted
By the enemy who's near you
Now they're starting to get something from you too

I know everything.. I am sorry for not telling you. I also overheard Mr. Lee, Mr. Hyun, Ms. Son and Ms. Suzy talking.

Mr. Lee is telling a story.

Here's the story."

"𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘪-𝘴𝘶?." 𝘔𝘴. 𝘚𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥.

"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥." 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦?!" 𝘔𝘴. 𝘚𝘶𝘻𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥.

"𝘔𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘑𝘪-𝘴𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯" 𝘔𝘳. 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

"𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘑𝘪-𝘴𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦." 𝘔𝘳. 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

"𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰? 𝘑𝘪-𝘴𝘶'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰." 𝘔𝘳. 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥.

"𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥" 𝘔𝘳. 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

"𝘈𝘪𝘴𝘩. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬." 𝘔𝘴. 𝘚𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

"𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨." 𝘔𝘳. 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

𝘌𝘕𝘋 𝘖𝘧 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

So.. I finally complete it piece by piece.. Here's what the enemy means.

Mr. Lee got into a deep sleep meaning got a curse of temporary death and once your mother died he got healed and got alive from the dead.

Mr. Lee is wanted and haunted by his evil brother because he have the key and the book. When we come to the human world.. He is near you. Now they are starting to get the book from you too since Mr. Lee gave it to you" Lisa explained.

"It now make sense" I answered.

"We should hurry to go back with our friends to train." I said. Lisa nods and we get the book and went to our friends.

END