34

𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡

- 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 -

𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

'N-No.. T-This can't be..'

Ms. Son got trapped.. T-Taehyung.. He is badly injured.. They're too strong!

"I told you.. You can't do anything to win Kim Taehyung." Timeria said. "I know one.." Taehyung said. I got shock but I just blinked then Timeria is already.. defeated..?

How..?!

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I've been fighting her a lot. Then I realized something. Everytime she hits me, She is always disappear from one place to another. It can't be teleport.. If she teleports, She can't hit me.

As I continued to realize by letting her hurt me.. after so many hypothesis, I finally got a conclusion.

Yeri, she stops time. She didn't teleport, She stops the time.

When she stops the time someone appeared and made me move. "H-How..?" I asked myself.

Then a familiar girl appeared beside me. "It was me.." I look at her. She looks like Jisoo..

"Wh-What?! How can you guys move?! I just stopped the time!" Timeria shouted. "I can, I enchant the time magic from the book I made.. Yeri.. You know you can do better." The woman beside me said. She is beautiful but she's like a mother.

"No.. no.. stop fooling me. You can't fool me Kim Ji-Su! You're dead already." Yeri said. "Taehyung. I'll give you a power to defeat her.. I'll enchant you something.. b-but.." She stopped.

"But what?" I asked. "You'll lose your magic.." She said making me shock. "Pathetic. Stop with the drama." Yeri shouted. "I will.. Give it to me if this will help me beat an enemy.. I will." I answered.

"Okay then.." She said. 'Walaria Time De Vora' she whispered. I feel much more stronger. It gave me more powers than expected. Like I have 3 magics right now!

This is cool! Why do I feel excited. "That spell only works for five minutes Taehyung. Beat her before it fades!" Ms. Kim Ji-Su said.

Yeri started to attack with her sword. I dodged it all and even made a scar on her face. We continued until she started to get pissed off.

She then shouted, "Evolve! God Of Time!". She transformed. Her skin turned into black. There's tattoos on her arms in a color of gold same as her hair.

Her eyes are white. What the hell is this?!

"7 minutes left Taehyung!" The so-called Ms. Ji-Su shouted.

"Timeara! God Of Time! Faris Drè Salvi!" She said and random lights appeared from the sky, I nearly got hit by one then my arm bleed. Sht.

"Tralem Sìa Vo Le!" I shouted and it made a magic barrier. "Seven Chariot Ta Vis!" I shoited then a galaxy colored light started to pour at her. We heard her scream in pain.

It ended.. I beat her.. I did. "Thank you Ms. Ji-Su.. But nay I ask.. Who are you? I mean Who EXACTLY are you...?" I asked. "Oh.. heh. I made this school. I am the first principal.. and.." She stops.

Her body is now glowing I guess she is disappearing.. "and I am Jisoo.. Kim Jisoo's Mother.." She said before she completely vanished into thin air.

I fall off the ground and fainted.. Then time starts to work again..

I.. won.

END