PIKA PIKA...BITCH

Sara ran after Christian into the hallway. "Run, Forrest, Run!" she screamed after him. Realization hit her as soon as she finished speaking. "Wait! I want you to stop running. Stop running, damn it!"

Christian was running out towards the courtyard of the school. When he arrived at the benches, his face was red, and he was panting like a dog. Sara caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. "Ow! Sara, what the fuck?!"

"Touchdown!" she yelled. She got off of him and sat on the bench, crossing her legs. "Why did you run, Christian? You like him, he likes you, what's the problem?"

"He didn't need to know that. You know that I'm not supposed to like anyone, that could end up being very bad in the end and we don't need a dead Kitten in our midst," he whined, getting up and dusting the dirt off of him.

Sara just stared at him with a cocked eyebrow. "You're an idiot,"

"I know."

"He obviously likes you and did you forget the most important part? He's a Main! He can't and won't start your story. I know how whiny you are about that," she mused, rolling her eyes.

"You know Jim, the pink haired guy in there?" He asked, pointing towards the cafeteria. She looked behind him before nodding. "He wasn't a Main before he met Nathan a few days ago. Nathan turned him into a Main," Christian explained.

Sara's eyes widened. "What? B-but that's impossible!" she squeaked, jumping off the bench.

"It's not. It happened. All of us watched as his hair turned from black to pink." Sara's mouth dropped. She hugged Christian tightly. He placed his head on top of hers. Christian towers over her at five-nine while Sara is only five-four.

"I'll be right back." Sara turned around and bolted back into the school. Christian looked confused and walked in back towards the cafeteria. He knew that he would have to face the red-head sooner or later. It would be better to face it head on.

As soon as he started to reach for the door, the door next to him swung open and Hayden ran out of the cafeteria with Jack, covered in mustard and ketchup, chasing after him, almost bumping into Christian. "Oh, sorry, babe. Gotta blast!" Jack yelled back, continuing his chase of the sunshine.

Christian just stared at the corner they disappeared around. Did he just call me 'babe'? A large blush came over his face before he walked into the cafeteria, deciding he needed to eat. He grabbed a plate of food and walked over to the table where Nathan was staring at Jim who was having a conversation with Giovanni.

"-So in conclusion, the reason I know that Nathan has a larger penis than you is because of that time you two went streaking at Marco's senior party last year! Thank you for coming to my TED talk," Jim said, making Sara laugh hard and Nathan blush furiously. Christian just stared at Jim.

"That's a bunch of bullshit! Do I need to shove myself down your throat to prove it!?" Giovanni barked. Nathan growled.

"No. I have a better idea!" Sara giggled. She dug in her backpack and pulled out a fabric tape measure. "Let's measure!" Everyone's eyes widened. "Don't be shy, boys!"

"What?!" Nathan squealed, eyes wide in fear.

"Yeah! Let's do that!" Jim giggled.

Sara stood up and went to the other side of the table. She stood in front of the wide-eyed Giovanni. She grabbed his hand and with an amazing amount of force dragged him out of the cafeteria. "Is she really going to do that?" Nathan asked. Christian sighed deeply and nodded.

Nathan panicked and tried to stand up. Jim held Nathan down at the table by the hem of his jeans. "You're not going anywhere," Jim growled, seductively. "I need to be proven right."

Nathan whimpered in fear. "We should go check on them," Christian stated. Jim rolled his eyes and stood up, not letting go of Nathan's pants, to make sure he didn't run away. They walked out towards the classrooms to see a smiling Sara and a pale Giovanni walking out of one of the classrooms. Giovanni walked over and sat in front of the lockers, pulling his knees to his chest.

"Nathan, it's your turn!" Sara said. Nathan froze and Jim got behind him, pushing him towards her. She grabbed him and dragged him into the classroom. She shut and locked the door. The three heard Nathan freaking out in the classroom.

Christian walked over and bent down to Giovanni. The mint-haired boy was staring at the wall with wide eyes. "She's too strong," he said. His voice was barely audible.

"Are you alright?" Christian asked. Giovanni slowly nodded before looking down and blushing. Christian was about to say something when the classroom door opened. Sara came out with an innocent smile.

"Just as I thought, as did Jim, Nathan is half an inch longer and thicker than Giovanni," she explained, proudly. Jim laughed, feeling accomplished. Nathan beamed. Giovanni growled and stood up.

"I demand a recount!" he barked. Sara chuckled and shook her head.

"The measure doesn't lie!" she laughed. Christian face-palmed and shook his head. "Now, it's Jack's turn!"

Christian looked at her with fear in his eyes. "No!"