Untitled Part 31

Christian woke up around three. He stayed up later watching the show he started. He checked his phone and spoke with Jack for a while before deciding to eat. He made some cereal and sat down at the table. His phone began to ring. Christian didn't look at the phone before answering.

"Hewwo," Christian answered, mouth full of cereal.

"That's racist."

Christian choked on his cereal and coughed violently.

"Woah, calm down, Carrot cake. Just calling to check up on you. You didn't show up to school," Justin said.

"Jeez, Demon. We've been apart for not even twenty-four hours and already trying to kill me?!" Christian responded.

"Calm down. I just wanted to make sure that you're alright. Jim has been glaring at me all day and it's freaking me out."

Christian rolled his eyes and laughed. "That's just Jim being a protective bear. You won't die from him staring."

"No, but, one of two things are going to happen. Either he's going to say 'P'Deannnnnnnnnn' or stab me in the face with a pencil."

Christian laughed hard when he heard the Until We Meet Again reference. "Well, I'm sure that neither will happen. So, relax. I'm perfectly fine. Just needed a mental health day."

"Makes sense. Do you want me to bring you anything? Snacks, a cake, condoms?"

Christian gasped. "What is wrong with you, Demon?"

"Hey, who was the one that was peeping on me last night?"

"I was not peeping! How dare you! I was simply surprised to see that you were awake and was intrigued that you were painting," Christian retorted.

Justin chuckled. "Right. Sure. I'll believe that when you speak Russian."

"So...what exactly were you painting?" Christian asked, swirling his cereal in the bowl.

"That's for me to know and you to find out!"

Christian rolled his eyes. "I'm trying to find out by asking you, dip shit."

"Ah well, that's too easy. You'll find out soon. Don't worry."

"And there we go with the creepy shit! Wait...since when did you watch Thai dramas to know how to use that reference?"

"I have friends from Thailand."

"Fair enough. What's your favorite?"

"Probably TingTop."

"Why that one?"

"Cause Top gets that good dick. Hell, you could too if you would stop pushing me away!"

Christian hung up the phone and put it face down on the table before he went back to eating. It started ringing again and he put it on Do Not Disturb. He cleaned his dishes and went back to the living room to finish the next series.

Right as he was about to sit down, the doorbell rang. Growling, he walked to the front door and swung it open. "Justin, leave me the f-- Jack?" Jack was on the other side of the door.

"What has Justin been doing? Is he bothering you?" Jack asked, walking in the house.

"No. He was just being stupid. It's fine. I told him to leave me alone." Christian leaned up and kissed his boyfriend. "What are you doing here?"

"I came with snacks, horror movies, and board games. You want a mental health day, Jack can help with that! I'm the master of doing fun things." Christian then noticed all the stuff in his boyfriend's hands.

"What dictator did I kill in a past life to deserve you in this one?" Christian asked.

"Elizabeth Bathory," Jack responded in a monotone voice with a blank look in his eyes. He shook his head and smiled again. "Anyways, let's get this party started!"

Jack walked over to the living room and put the stuff around the floor. The doorbell rang again. Christian looked confused at Jack.

"I also ordered pizza." Jack ran to the door and paid for the pizza. He closed the door and walked back into the room. "A good boyfriend always makes sure his man's stomach is full and balls are empty. We can do that."

Christian stared at him with wide eyes. "Um...can you repeat that?"

"A good boyfriend?"

"After that."

"We can do that?"

"Before that."

"Makes sure his man's stomach is full?"

"After that, Jack!"

"Oh, the part where I'll drain you! That's a present for later!" Jack winked at Christian. Christian flushed a bright shade of red. They sat down on the coffee table and started eating the pizza. Christian didn't have the heart to tell Jack that he had already eaten.

"So, how was school?" Christian asked.

"Sara came in drunk, threw up on Julie and then slapped a random kid with a bible. It was eventful." Christian just stared wide eyed before shrugging and taking another bite of pizza.

"Well, that I can see. Jesus saves an all. She's always been a little wild."

"I'm pretty sure that she gave Hayden a handy when she checked his size too. I'm just waiting to find out she killed someone," Jack said.

"Two people allegedly. Nobody can prove it though," Christian said, matter-of-fact. Jack stared at him with pizza hanging out of his mouth and wide eyes. "The case was thrown out. No worries."

"What?" Jack finally said.

"Nothing. Anyways, is it time for draining yet?" Christian asked, which had Jack shook. After Jack's brain lagged for a second, he jumped up and nodded. He grabbed Christian bridal style and led him up to the room.

When they got to the room, Christian didn't realize that he forgot to close his blinds. Across the way, Justin watched the two with sad eyes, wishing that he was the one there, making Christian smile the way that Jack did.