Chapter 21

Chaeyoung!?

What?

Impossible! Why is Chaeyoung here? And what were they doing? Wasn't Chaeyoung never seen interacting with Lisander? Does she like him? Could they know each other?

No! Impossible! I have known Chaeyoung for years, and there is no way for her to know Lisander because I know all her friends who are just a few. Even when Lisander moved here, Chaeyoung didn't seem like she knew him.

Is it possible... Is it possible that Chaeyoung has also used Lisander's services? Did Chaeyoung have sex with Lisander? Oh no! This is going to really weird.

No! Chaeyoung walked over to me. No! I can't be seen. She shouldn't know I am here in front of Lisander's apartment, especially after I saw their interaction earlier.

I immediately ran in the opposite direction, away from that place, and hid. She shouldn't see me. They shouldn't know I saw them.

Did Chaeyoung really use Lisander's services? It seems impossible. Chaeng is not that kind of person. I never knew she was interested in such activities, especially in that way. But I'm not that kind of person either, and look how I am now. I paid for it and had sex several times with him.

Is it possible that Chaeyoung also likes Lisander? But who doesn't like him? Everyone is attracted to him. It should be except for Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Am I wrong?

God! It will be weird and awkward!

Tonight I can't sleep because I think about the possibilities and only one conclusion that I can draw. Chaeyoung is also attracted to Lisander, and she seems to like him. It seems that Lisander is too, based on how cute they are toward each other earlier.

.

.

The following week, my mind was still filled with them and therefore paid more attention to them. It is clear that Lisander and Chaeyoung never seem to talk or interact on campus. They are like two people who only know each other but not close.

But either I didn't notice it before, or it just happened recently, when I looked at the table where Lisander had eaten in recent days, he occasionally stared at our table, but his eyes didn't fall on me, but towards Chaeyoung even though only a moment later he looked at me because he realized I was staring at him then he shifted his gaze to his food or to Tzuyu or to another place that is not us.

Chaeyoung herself, occasionally, looks up and seems to be staring at Lisander's table, and when I turn to her, she immediately turns her gaze elsewhere before looking at me.

It doesn't happen just once but almost all the time. When we're in the same place, every day. Like when I was walking together with Jisoo and Chaeyoung, and we bumped into Lisander. He was glancing at me and, of course, Chaeyoung. Is this just in my mind?

If I had seen them before I witnessed them in the garden next to Lisander's apartment, I would have taken this as casual. But because I saw how they interacted that night, I felt something. Besides, I don't know that Chaeyoung knows where Lisander's apartment was.