Chapter 46

JENNIE POV

We were all shocked by what happened. I wanted so badly to run over to Lisander and push the two policemen who were violently slamming him against the table. I want to keep them away from him. I didn't realize that I shed tears when that commotion happened, especially when Lisander was being treated like that. But the big question now is, why is he acting recklessly?

Judge Lee's words made me worried and afraid. I'm afraid that he will be impatient and pass sentence on Lisander according to what the prosecutor asked. 20 years in prison! That's a really long time. I can't see him being punished like that because the bad guy here is not him, the one who deserves here is not him, but Kim Han Bin. Even though he's dead, but still, it's not Lisander who deserves to be punished. What he went through, wasn't his fault, all of this was because of Kim Han Bin's crimes. It wouldn't be fair if Lisander had to be punished for that long.

I snapped out of my mind as the image on the screen showing the contents of the video in a fuss.

No!

That couldn't be!

-------------------

LISANDER POV

I couldn't do anything else because I was still being held by the two policemen behind me when the administration officer played the video.

Oh, God!

The entire courtroom was silent watching the video playing on the large screen up front showing someone kissing a woman lying on a bed with his hand creeping into her shirt and squeezing her breasts and putting it in his mouth. It didn't take long before the man straightened up as he grabbed the woman's leg, taking off his clothes and pants in a hurry.

Kai.

This is the video of the party. When he was about to do it to Jennie.

Jennie...

I tried to turn my head to look at her, but my view was blocked by the policeman behind me.

When I turned my head back to look at the screen, the video had stopped. Neither one spoke afterward. Maybe still shocked and disbelief because the video is not what they thought.

Kai, who was still sitting on the witness stand, looked nervous.

"Please continue the trial." Judge Lee's voice brings us all back to this trial.

"As I said before, the Prosecutor found no connection between this evidence and the Kim Han Bin murder case." Prosecutor Song said, getting up from his place.