Chapter 27

Don't tell me Lisander likes Tzuyu too. Is that possible? It's impossible, right? But what Seulgi said is true, they meet every day and get close. It possible that Lisander also likes Tzuyu because Tzuyu clearly likes Lisander. Tzuyu is beautiful, seems kind and sweet, Lisander may be attracted to her. But are they also doing what Lisander and I were doing? Could it be in a café... Oh, God! Jennie stop your mind! Why do I think like this? Am I being a pervert?

I didn't realize that Jisoo had changed the subject and got Chaeng into conversation with Lisander.

I stealing glanced at Tzuyu and Lisander again. My mind is not calm, let alone my heart.

.

.

After that Monday, Lisander and Tzuyu always had lunch with us. Of course, this makes Chaeng happy because she can interact a little with her brother even though at times, he is only as a friend. Lisander kept his promise to try this plan. He and Chaeyoung could spend the time they had been missing. The others got closer to Lisander and Tzuyu as well. I'm the only one who's still awkward because I still haven't apologized to Lisander. He often looks at me but when I look at him, he shifted his gaze to another place or sometimes just smiled a little at me.

Luckily, the others didn't notice. Only Jisoo who sometimes stares at me with meaningful eyes. She realized that I like Lisander but I certainly won't admit it. Not yet.

Friday. First Friday since he entered our circle of friends. Including Tzuyu. The other students initially looked at us, perhaps surprised that Lisander, who had never been with anyone except for Tzuyu, was now with us.

The language class will start. I think this is a good opportunity for me to talk to him alone. Now it won't be weird, because everyone already knows that he is my friend. I sat in my usual place and planned to ask him to sit with me. But when he entered and our eyes met, my tongue was eaten by a cat. I can't say anything and just smile back.

Okay. After class, I will talk to him and now it's time to pay attention to lectures because the professor arrived not long after Lisander entered the classroom. I tried to concentrate on the lectures but as time went by and the class was getting closer to the end, my heart was beating fast and I occasionally glanced at Lisander's seat.

"Okay, finish your assignment and see you next week" The professor ended the class. Finally!

I tidy up my things with a racing heart. I have to speak to him immediately.

"Li -"

"Jennie," I turned to the person who called me

"Hi," I replied, looking at the one who had been sitting behind me.

"Hello. Um, I don't know if you know me, but can you lend me your notes? Because last week I didn't attend class so I might not be able to do the assignment," he said while scratching his head and smiling.

"Um..."

"Oh, sorry. I'm Kim Woo Jin," he said, holding out his hand.