Chapter One..

Mikasa PoV

I woke up brushed my teeth and ate breakfast and stuff. I looked at myself through the mirror, and yep my eyes were completely red. Too much tears in one week. The world had invented something new. Instead of writing letters to someone you can call them on this.. T-telephone? I spinned the wheel thingy on the telephone to put Armin's number. But something took the phone out of my hand. Okay. I think it's confirmed. There's a ghost in my house. The flying phone had put itself back on the main part of the telephone. I sigh, tears daring to flow down my cheeks. Yeah, perfect time for a little visit to Eren. 

                                                                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Hi Eren, do you like it here? I know I won't get an answer from you but I just like talking to you."

"What makes you think that? Oh, new power thingy. I can talk now!"

I widen my eyes and back away from where I heard the voice from. Right beside me. Then I saw it. The glowing green orbs. I didn't see anything else but his eyes  were ever so faint that I could barely see it. I tried to not let my tears flow but failed to do so. 

"Eren..?" 

"Hi! How's life?" 

"How come I can't see you properly? And are you the weird thingy that does stuff to me?" 

"Well the founder Ymir helped me. It's a good thing that titans don't exist anymore.  I unlock something new every month. So last month I unlocked some power to touch you. This month I unlocked the power for you to see my eyes. Pretty cool right? The reason I didn't get any of this unlocking thing a few years back when I died, is because I couldn't get  in contact with the founder. Well, I did a few months ago. Anyways, for your second question, yes and I am certainly not a weird thingy. I just wanted to feel your warmth. I miss the times we never had." 

I sob and tried to hug him and succeeded. I felt his arms wrap around me too. I too miss the times we never had Eren. 

Welcome home Eren..

 Welp, that's chapter one. It really makes me happy that some people actually like this new story.

Ja ne! For now..