Chapter Three..

Mikasa PoV

A few months have passed now and I could fully see Eren, instead of just his face. And I think he's turning humany because he was able to fly around before like a ghost I guess and now he can't pretty cool right? He's turning human! Yay! But he's kind of see-through.

I felt the same muscular arms wrap around my waist, the same ones that hug me when I'm sad."Eren, I'm not sad you know?" "Yeah, but I am, could I have a hug?" He asked me and a 'sad voice'. Pfft, what a great excuse. "Nice excuse." I say while smirking. "Aww Mikasa!! Please? Pwetty pwease." Eren said in a childish voice. 

"Fine." I saw while I laugh. "Woah! When'd you get so short, Mikasa." I scoff. "When did you get so tall?" I was about to tease Eren until I heard a knock on the front door of my- Ahem- Our cottage. I unlocked the door and opened it. Some dude was standing there, with a package. 

"From... Armin Arlert. Have a good day Ma'am." The guy said, he gave me the package tipped his hat and walked away. I close the door and open the box. There was a book inside with the title 'A Guide To Modern Paradis For Idiots.' "Ha! Armin got you there." Eren said as he took a look at the book. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Anyways, my hug you were supposed to give me?" I smile and said "C'mere you big baby!" I opened my arms wide to engulf Eren.

I enjoy his warmth. Even if it's cold..

I'm so sorry! I barely got to update. I only come home around five and yeah and homework and stuff so I hope you understand. But I hope this small chapter is good enough to satisfy you!