Chapter Four..

Mikasa PoV

I wake up to hear the doorbell ringing. I slowly take Eren's arm off so I don't wake him and quietly tip toe out of bed. I open the door, but seriously, why am I getting so many things from the post this week? "Heya Mikasa! It's nice seeing you.. again.. Anyways! I have a letter from Miss Kiyomi. Bye!" I shut the door, in fact gently and quietly.I walk over to the table and read the letter.

"Dear Mikasa,

Since you are Hizaru's hope and Queen we need you to come back to your home country and maintain law and order. Because there's a virus going around called the titan (Coronaaaaa) virus. People are not listening to the rules and regulations of the law. We cannot let citizens of Hizaru do what they want. They will surely listen to their Queen. Please reply to me ASAP and I'll have a boat arranged for you. 

Sincerely Kiyomi.

"WAIT WHAT. Aww but I don't want to go to Hizaru" I whine. I must've whined too much because I heard a grumpy voice and stomps coming from the bedroom. Oops, must of woken my Ere- I meant, must of woken Eren up. "Mikasa... Why are you shouting at 8 in the morning..?" "Read this." I said as I hand him the letter. 

He scrunches up the letter and throws it the trash. I stare at him with a 'why? just why?' face. "Mikasa... Will I be going too?" Eren says while making a baby face. (Or puppy dog face?)

 I pat Eren's shoulder and said, "Not sure. I really don't want to go!" I whine. Eren pats my head and says "Shorty. Don't worry you wont be gone for long! I hope." "Okay, one, I'm not short, you're just tall. Two, yes I hope so too. You know what I'll go and I'll be back within a few days. I'll start writing a reply now." I grab a feather, ink and paper and wrote,

Dear Kiyomi,

I'm coming to Hizaru so if you can arrange a boat, I'd be glad. But, it's just a quick visit if that's okay. I just want to tell you there probably  are people related to me so see if you can find out someone that can be Hizaru's hope. I really don't like my job. 

I realise what I just wrote and was about to rip the paper up till Eren stopped me. "Tell her how you feel with the pressure on your shoulders." "Okay.." I continued writing. 

Tell the people of Hizaru that their "Queen" is coming. Tell them that the virus is bad before I get here. Then maybe I wont even have to go.

Sincerely, Mikasa.

"Mikasa. What if you get the titan virus?" "Relax, I'm an Ackerman. Barely anything can harm me." I folded the letter, put in a envelope and sealed it. I left it in the basket outside that the post dude takes to send to people for me. 

"Relax, I'm an Ackerman. Barely anything can harm me." Mikasa didn't know what was coming for her.

Oh wow, 535 words. Was trying to aim to 1000.  Till I realised ya'll are probably waiting. But it's more than 200 or 300 right? This is where the angst starts. At least I hope it will be angst. If I have a good chapter then it will be angst I guess lol.