Chapter Five..

a/n before u read anything lemme just say idfk which island is which but im pretty sure paradis is the island with the titans man i need an explanation my smol pea sized brain cant handle stuff liek this. <<i started this before but never publisehd so im continuing now. hehe

Mikasa felt the breeze flowing past her hair as she looked out into the sea. She was currently on her way to Hizaru to keep things under control there. She had to leave Eren alone in Paradis because anyone can see him, right? (Ok ngl this giving me Hanako vibes-) After a while she got off the boat and was greeted by Ms.Kiyomi. 

"Ah, Mikasa. You're finally here. Wear this. It's called a 'mask'. It'll protect you, me and all of Hizaru." Mikasa took the mask from Kiyomi's hand and wore it.

~1 Week Later~

Mikasa was coming back from Hizaru as she had finished all the 'work' she had to do. She got off the boat and faced Kiyomi to bid her goodbye. But suddenly, she got a flashback. 

"Its now or never, Mikasa."

Those few words reminded her of what Eren told her to do. She took a deep breath and said, "Ms. Kiyomi, I know how much I mean for Hizuru, but I would like to say I would like nothing to do with it anymore as it is too much for me to burden alone. I just simply don't like this. Sorry for the inconvenience. Farewell now." Mikasa turned around and model walked, away slaying it as she always does. She called a mechanic horse with a driver to take her home, so she could see the Eren with a big ass personality change after titans and enemies are gone and now there is only peace amongst all humans. 

When Mikasa got home it was dark and she was welcomed by a really touchy Eren. Like really touchy, smothering her with hugs n all. 

The next morning Mikasa  woke up because of Eren saying, "I'll kill all the titans.." while grinning psychotically but he was still asleep.. Is he not used to titans being gone? Well, I mean he is half dead. I shook him agressively to wake him up and he sat up looking confused. "The fuck did you wake me up for?" 

"You were being the hotheaded Eren again," Mikasa smirked.

"Oh nah, we don't talk about my past self so shut the fuck up." Eren said as he tackled Mikasa onto the bed. But then his face became serious. "Mika, if I ever become alive again with a human body. Will 100s of 1000s civilians hate me? Will I get taken away? Will I never find a true love? Will I get sucked into the void of loneliness and despair?" 

Mikasa's eyes softened and comforted Eren as best she could and told him "Eren no matter how many people hate you they will never know what your true intentions were. They will never know how you felt deep down. There were only was only a few people who knew and that was your friends. The only people who will care for you and understand how you felt, including me. I'll always be by your side Eren, no matter what."

Eren engulfed Mikasa in a huge hug and let his tears fall out as he silently weeped. "Mikasa, I'll do the same for you and be by your side. And remember my promise? I'll wrap that scarf around you as much as you want, now and forever." He said with a broken, cracked voice. 

After a while of hugs and tears, Eren asked the girl he secretly loved, "Mikasa.. remember when I said I hated you? That was a lie. I'm really sorry.." 

Mikasa pat his back a few times and replied "It's fine, I know they were for a good cause." 

"Thanks. Your the best bestie I could ever have." Eren smiled.

"Yeah.. Besties.. Anyways! Do you wanna see that bitch of a coconut, Armin? It's been a while, I'm sure we could entrust him with this little secret of yours. " 

"Uhh, I think I'm a few steps ahead of you.. You see, when you were gone to Hizuru, I may have acted like you again and like you know.. Invited him? He's meant to be coming later today. I want to surprise him haha." 

"Eren.............You fucking dumbass you already told him not to visit me for a year and now this........." Mikasa looked up at him with a hint of fury in her eyes. Oh was Eren finished. Dead x2. 

~Later that day~ 

When the doorbell rang, the two were shuffling about to get Eren hid so they could surprise Armin. This might turn into one emotional rollercoaster for Armin..

Ok that's it for now. This is prosb the longest chapteer ive ever written lmao i acc apologize for how off character they are  their personalities remind me of fucking marinette and adriene n them so yk soz haha bye