Prologue/Chapter 00

It's been 3 years since the battle of heaven and earth. Mikasa moved into a cottage in Shiganshina by herself. She's been crying herself to sleep every night mostly because Eren is gone now and she has no family left. She has Levi but they don't really have the best relative relationship. She also has Armin but in her opinion he's more like a best friend. 

Mikasa went to weep silently beside Eren's grave and also the tree they used to play at. She cried for what seemed like hours until she felt a soft, but cold touch wiping away her tears. She wiped her eyes to see what it was. There was nothing there. She must be day dreaming, right? It was 6 in the evening now. She's been sitting at that tree for a while now. She decided to get up and have dinner.

She walked into her little cottage and ate dinner and was about to get in bed. While she was walking something stopped her from behind. It felt like a hug. She turned her head around to see if Armin or someone else gave her a suprise visit. Yet again, there was nothing there again. She unwrapped her scarf and put on the mini bed side table she had. She had turned off the light and was ready to doze off. But something or someone wrapped the scarf again. She felt a kiss on her cheek. She quickly turned on the lights as she was scared of whatever that was. Nothing. Absolute nothing. She sighed and fell asleep.

Hellooo!

This is the begining of a new story I'm starting. A lot has happened in this prologue/ chapter.. I think. So I wonder if you can guess whats happening 😜🤭 Look at the story cover heheheheheheh Ok bye now loll