part 7

The next day

Rose and travis walk through the portal and some other students crowd them and they ask about Allison. Then they are pulled away by Astoria's hair the group then runs away and they hide in a classroom and rose ask "what was that about?" joy explains "everyone is curious about Allison, they were asking about her and we said that you knew more about her." Ling ling apologises "we're sorry but we didn't know what to say." Travis says to them "its alright but what should we do?" Hawk tells them "everyone is interested about Allison since she looked very different to everyone else." astoria adds "since she got hurt no one really bothered her yesterday but now they think it's okay." rose ask "so what now should we bring her back to so they can talk?" astoria says to this "no! we took a big risk yesterday we are not taking another one!" they hear a door open and see shawn "hey, everyone's looking for you, their asking about Allison, since they saw her yesterday they got really interested in her." rose says "she can't come back here." shawn ask "why not?" Rose responds "she can't because... she's not allowed to." Shawn ask again "do you mean her parents won't let her go?" Rose quickly says "yeah. Exactly." Shawn then tells them "if that's the case then I'll go to her and get her out." Rose stops shawn "wait, wait, let us get her and we'll bring her to the snow white ball tonight." Shawn responds "alright good luck." Shawn leaves them and goes away and astoria angrily ask "why did you say that we'll bring her?" Rose turns to her "I panic, I didn't know what to say so I just said that to stop it." Ling ling ask "what now, shawn will tell everyone else what she said." Joy adds "and if we don't shawn or someone else will try to get her and we are the only ones who know where she is." Astoria reluctantly and angrily tells them "alright, we'll bring her back tonight and then when everyone is happy we send her back." Everyone agrees to their plan and little bit later rose returns to earth to get Allison. She arrives outside the apartment, nervously, she knocks the door and connor opens it "rose? What are you doing here you should be in school." Rose responds "its alright, I need to talk to Allison i'm in a hurry." Connor walks away and Allison goes to the door. Rose ask "can we talk alone?" Allison closes the door and they move a little bit away from it. Rose tells Allison "we need you to come back for the ball tonight." Allison confused ask "why. I thought it was a one time thing." Rose explains "everyone is curious about you and I told them we would get you, please we need you to go we'll prepare a dress for you and get you ready for it." Allison quickly says "of course, anything to go back there, when is it." Rose tells her "come over at 7 o'clock and we will get you ready." Rose then leaves and Allison goes back inside and anna ask "what was that about?" Allison shrugs it off "she just wanted to get to know me better so we're hanging out tonight." anna is suspicious but pretends to believe her.

later at night

rose arrives with Allison at Cinderella castle and they immediately start to get her ready and thankfully she didn't look like a clown this time. they then put on some dresses on her eventually settling on a red and rose instantly give her the right shoes to go with it. Allison looked different but she was also the same, she was beautiful.

later outside snow white castle

Allison stood before the castle, transfixed by the castle. hawk ask "is everything alright?" Allison tells him "its just that... i can't believe this is happening but i wish connor, Anna and maria were here they would have liked this." ling ling walks up to her "sorry you had to go alone." Allison looks at her "its alright, its how things have to be." Allison took a breath and went inside. there were people everywhere and the inside was bigger with a glass ceiling up there this was more than she expected. Allison saw shawn walking to her with his team a girl who looked like a Cat "so you're Allison, I'm alicia this is brad and chad." Allison commented "our names are similar." brad suddenly asked "so why did you look so sick before." alicia pulled brad "brad that's rude." shawn tells him "actually she told me she always looked like that. also sorry about Brad, Allison." Allison responds "its alright, i heard everyone is curious about me." Alicia ask "on that note, where are you from, anyway?" Allison tells them "far away from here." Chad speaks up "who's your family?" Allison says to this "well, my parents aren't exactly there. But I have friends who keep me company." Shawn ask "what are they like?" Allison describes them "anna is strong and tough and i guess she is the leader of our group, maria can be a bit odd but she's really fun to spend time with and connor is sweet and kind though how he dresses give people the wrong impression and also he and hawk look similar too." Alicia says disbelief "are you serious?" Shawn suggest "maybe you should bring him so we can see." Allison looks at them and ask "so what exactly is this ball for?" Alicia says "probably just a way to find hawk a bride." Shawn jokes "I'm pretty sure the only way hawk would pick is if one of them used a potion or something." shawn and his team laugh while Allison sees someone staring at her but they quickly turn their head away. Allison tells the group "its been nice talking to you but I want to meet everyone else." Shawn and his team let her go and she goes to talk to another group and Shawn says "she's really nice I doubt anyone here won't like her." Alicia agrees and they head their own way. Rose watches Allison talking and astoria ask "is she okay?" Rose tells her "looks like she's doing well." Travis ask "should we just leave her alone or what?" Astoria tells them "we should just watch over her and make sure nothing goes wrong." Then professor snow white walks up to them "hawk there is someone I want you to meet." Hawk sighs "well, looks like i got to go now." Ling ling says to him "good luck with all of them." Hawk goes with his grandma and the group continue to watch Allison and they split up to watch her from all sides. Meanwhile vicky and cyrus are using magic on the walls of the castle. cyrus ask "why are we doing this anyway?" Vicky explains "Because when we ambush them all we're going to block the exits so their all trapped inside and we'll be attacking from up there its foolproof. Now only three spots left you do that and don't mess up." Vicky begins to leave and cyrus stops her "wait, where are you going?" Vicky pulls out a key to the portal to earth and cyrus smiles and goes finish his side while vicky summons the villains.