5.

Willows POV

     The week went by pretty fast. No one new has really talked to me which, I was thankful for. Glen and his posse have had their fun of making fun of me and grabbing me but Jake and the boys are always their to stop it. Today is the day of the bond fire and I'm so excited today because I get to meet billy, Jakes father. Apparently he knew my grandparents when he was kid. They were like his aunt and uncle not by blood but they were there for him and treated each other like family. My cars came on Wednesday.

I have a black motorcycle and a black Dodge hellcat challenger. It took me and my grandfather over 2 years to build both of them and it was worth it. I always have one of my grandfathers dog tags on me at all times. I decided to put the other on on the mirror in my car so when I drive I can see it as well.

As I was showering and getting ready I couldn't help but think back to the black wolf. I had gone back many times to read and write but I haven't seen the wolf since. I have however, seen a lot more bunny's and deers. They are adorable. I even saw a cat once but it ran away from me.

I washed off my vanilla and cherry scented shampoo and body wash. I then put conditioner in my hair to let it sit for a minute. I shaved my legs because I didn't decided if I was going to wear a dress or pants yet.

After I finished showering I walked back into my house to get ready. I walked into my closet and stood their looking at the options to wear. It wasn't really cold today but it wasn't burning hot. I decided to wear something a little darker because it was on the Cooler side. I ended up wearing a black cropped tank top with black jeans and a leather jacket. The jacket was a bit much but it looked cute. I fixed my grandfathers dog tap, put my shoes on and walked outside.

Her outfit-

I decided to take my car today because I might rain later so just To be be safe

I decided to take my car today because I might rain later so just To be be safe. It took me about 10 minutes to get their by driving. Billy house wasn't big but it was homey from the look of it. I looked out back to see it was surrounded by woods like my home is. When I pulled up I saw everyone's eyes went to my car except a couple of people who were taking to each other. I grabbed my bad and my sunglasses and put them in before I stepped out of the car.

As I stepped out the wind hit my face which caused my hair to flay back. I shut my car door and made my way down to the bonfire with everyone's eyes on me. A man in a wheel chair was the first person to make his way to me.

"Hello, you must be willow. My name is billy black. I'm Jacobs father" billy said as he stuck his arm out for my to shake but I pulled him into a hug instead. He laughed before hugging back.

"Hello billy, yeah I am willow it's nice to meet you" I said softly. He looked at me with slightly wide eyes.

"Your voice don't not match the way you dress" he said with a smile which caused me to laugh.