9.

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains pictures of past abuse.

Note: Thank you guys so much for 200 read. I love you so much. 🤍🤍🤍

Willows POV

       I hurried upstairs to start getting ready. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair. I also shaved every single spot on my body. After I was done I put on a bikini I had. It was a white and blue tube top. I do have scars that show with this but there is no point in hiding them because they would have found out anyways. I'll just have to make up something.

Her Bikini-

I grabbed my shoes and put some Jean shorts on and grabbed my White button up shirt that I wore earlier

I grabbed my shoes and put some Jean shorts on and grabbed my White button up shirt that I wore earlier. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the door. I got into my car and took off to la push beach. When I parked I saw a bunch of people their. I got out and made my way over to them.

Paul was the first one to notice I was their. He ran out of the ocean with a big smile on his face. I picked my up by my waist and spun me around. We both laughed as he sat me down. He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to where Sam, Emily, embry, Jared, and Kim were. I waved at them and smiled.

"Hey willow" they all said. I laughed and sat my stuff down and took of my shorts and shirt. I looked up at Paul to see looking bright red. I laughed along with everyone else. I grabbed his hand as ran out to the ocean. We didn't go to far because there were big waves out today. I turned to look at Paul. He was smiling at me. Every time I'm around Paul he's always smiling and it always makes my heart flutter. We're just friends though.

After a bit of playing in the ocean we went back to the shore to lay with everyone else. Me and Paul both sat down. I sat a little bit behind him because it didn't really want him to comment on the scars on my back.

"So willow, what do you think of everyone" Emily asked.

"Well your all very nice and sweet" I laughed. I'm not really good with conversation if you couldn't tell.

I got up and walked over to my car because I left my sunglasses in there. I bent over into my car and grabbed them but flinched when I felt a hand on my back trace one of the scars. I got up and tired working to see an angry looking Paul.

Her scars-