Capitulo Dos

Lisa turned around only to see a familiar face.

She smiled.

"It's been 9 years, GD. How are you?"

"Young Mistress! We've been looking for you everywhere, Old Madam got really mad when they kicked you out. Old Master Manoban regrets throwing you out before, Young Mistress. Come home. Old Madam wishes to see you." Kwon Jiyong almost crying.

"How's Grandma, Jiyong? Is she fine?"

"She's fine, Young Mistress. She's just dying to see you, can you come with me?"

Lisa sadly smiled, "I'm glad to hear that she's fine but I don't wish to go back anymore, Jiyong. I have my life here, I have my wife too. Just tell Grandma that her Pran is perfectly fine and that I will see her someday. Tell her that I miss her too."

Suddenly,

"Why don't you tell me that now, Pran?"

Old Madam Manoban is here!

Lisa slowly turned around with tears in her eyes and ran to hug Old Manoban and said,
"Granny! I've missed you so much. How are you? Are you okay? I missed you, Grandma. Pran missed you."

Lisa hugs Old Madam Manoban tightly but with care and kissed her hair nonstop.

Old Manoban pulled away, looked at her and touched her bangs; and lovingly said;

"My Pran has grown up and she's now handsomely beautiful. Grandma misses you every day, Pran. Come with me, Pran. Let's go home?"

Lisa held Old Madam Manoban's hand and said,
"Grandma, they don't like me there. And besides, I'm fine here. I have my own wife, granny. She's Jen--"

Old Manoban cut her off.

"Jennie Kim. I've heard that none of them treats you well here, so don't lie to me that you're fine here. They call you names every day, insult you and humiliate you. They never treat you like a human here, Pranpriya! You're my Eldest grandchild, Priya. You are a Manoban from Vientiane; they have no right to do that to you. Do you even know how much it hurt me hearing all of these reports from Jiyong?"

Still, Lisa smiled and kissed her Granny's forehead.

"Calm down, Granny. It's okay. I got used to it so it didn't hurt anymore. And besides, what they're saying is true. Also, you taught me to always be kind; so I kept it in mind. Don't worry about me, Grandma. I'm a big girl now. I can take care of myself."

The Old Madam sighed in defeat. "Okay, I got it. At least eat with me, Pran?"