Chapter 21: leave me alone, Dabi

A/n: I'm so happy that so many people have read my story and I hope you like this chapter :)
———————————————————————
No P.O.V

Shigaraki had been ignoring Toga and Dabi for a few days and some might think that's childish but to Shigaraki it was what they deserve for pulling such a dumb stunt. He refused to speak to either of them and could hardly stay in a room with them before both would start begging him to say something to them but to no avail.

"Shigs, please talk to us!" Toga begged as she held onto his hoodie sleeve but he acted like she wasn't even there and brushed her off as he walked back to his room. He entered then sat at his desk and began playing a game on there without realising someone walked in.

"Baby, talk to me~"

ah, it had to be him.. Shigaraki quickly brushed Dabi off before continuing his game, "your really gonna give me the cold shoulder~?" The latter whispered and Shigaraki noticed he was much closer than expected but he nodded and didn't even look at him, "c'mon baby, you know you want to~" Dabi muttered as he inched his hand towards the others hand, who quickly moved his hand out of reach of Dabi.. What the other couldn't see was that Shigs was blushing..

Shigaraki quickly muttered something, "what was that~?" Dabi asked, he really wanted to push Shigaraki to talk to him.. "leave me alone, Dabi," Shigaraki huffed before crossing his arms and turning in his chair to face the taller before turning back over and grabbing a monster from his mini fridge under his desk then placing his headphones on and continuing his game, completely forgetting that Dabi was right behind him.

'Right... he's a gamer virgin..'

"Babe, I'll buy you that new game you wanted if you talk to me~" Dabi whispered as Shigaraki froze and looked up from his game, "y-you will..? This isn't a trick, right..?" He said as he looked over his shoulder and Dabi shook his head and took his hand from behind his back, revealing the game Shigaraki wanted for so long. Shigaraki quickly spun around in his chair and looked at the game before grabbing the case and looking inside to see the game disc sitting there, he closed the case and hugged it close to his chest "you got this for me..?" Dabi nodded his head while looking down at his boss, who was sobbing slightly, "it's okay Shigs, it's okay," Dabi smiled slightly at him while petting his head but Shigaraki stood up quickly and hugged the slightly taller male.

"thank you.. and sorry.."