Chapter 18: getting the gang together

3rd person

"You're all idiots," Shigaraki mumbled while sitting on the ground with the other 3 villains, playing a game on his psp, Dabi sat behind him with his arms around his waist and head on his shoulder, Twice was sitting next to Toga, playing a fighting game together, "that's not very nice, Shigaraki— HEY! THATS NOT FAIR!" Toga yelled at Twice, hitting him on the head, Dabi chuckled softly into Shigaraki's neck, he didn't seem bothered, just continued his game like nothing was happening, he was very focused on the level at hand.

Once completed he leaned back against Dabi, the taller male stroked Shigaraki's hair while chuckling softly, Shigaraki looked up slightly and Dabi looked down and promptly kissed Shigaraki's forehead, Shigaraki didn't seem to mind he just looked back over at Toga and Twice, "I wanna go next!" He said, sitting up slightly as Twice handed him the controller to him, long story short he kicked Toga's ass everytime.

Friendship really is beautiful, don't ya think so?

"Anyways, Handy, are you and burnt bitch like a thing?" Toga asked, setting her controller down, Shigaraki followed, "I don't know, maybe?" He looked up at Dabi as he spoke, Dabi seemed pretty confused too but he stared down at shigaraki, they both shrugged and Shigaraki leaned back against Dabi, feeling sleepy all of a sudden, "I don't know.. I guess.. now, Dabi take me to my room!" Shigaraki said as Dabi began to sit up and then pick him up, "bye, peasants!" Shigaraki waved as Dabi carried him away .

Dabi lightly placed Shigaraki down on his bed and ruffled his hair, he left a small kiss on his forehead, to which he moved slightly. He laid down next to Shigaraki, playing with his hair as he feel asleep slowly..

Dabi woke up to Shigaraki, with his hands around his neck pressing soft kisses against his cheeks, forehead and nose, "what are you doing?" Dabi asked, stroking Shigaraki's hair "I don't know but you know.. stuff" Shigaraki mumbled, placing his head against his chest and humming softly..

This is nice.. what a simply moment..

"Let's light some shit on fire!"