Chapter 19: arson is fun, kids!

3rd person view

"Why? And how is this a good idea?" Dabi questioned, staring down slightly at Shigaraki, Toga was sat down on the ground next to Shigaraki, there was a trail of gasoline leading to a small gas station that was supposed to be closed (which they raided for snacks) Shigaraki looked down at Toga, "arson is fun, kid" He said as he threw the match to the trail causing a train reaction explosion setting the gas station on fire, "so beautiful!" Toga commented, her eyes shining from the light of the fire.

A faint siren could be heard in the distance, Shigaraki quickly grabbed Dabi and Toga, dragging them away and he looked over at Toga then pulled her hood over her head, then Dabi's and finally his own, they watched from afar and then left the scene, back to the LoV base, "wasn't that fun, Dabi?" Shigaraki mumbled looking up slightly, to which Dabi looked down at him, "sure, just be more careful next time," Dabi lightly kissed the top of his head before walking back to his room.

"Youuuuuur blushinggggg~" Toga leaned against Shigaraki only to have him push her away, "shut it! I'm not," he waved her away, she hugged him slightly, "aah, your growing up, you old asshole," she walked away to her room, waving goodbye to him, he sighed and walked to Dabi's room, landing on the bed, just kinda laying there until he fell asleep.

When he woke up, he was on the floor.. I must've fallen out of bed.. he stood up quickly and patted himself off, he started stretching when walking out of his room, only to walk into absolute chaos..

"Dabi! You're such a dumbass!" Toga screeched which made Shigs ear hurt..

"Huh?"