&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again ; Chapter 2 "I've missed you!"

hey everyone! hope you like this! comments/votes/suggestions! thanks! xoxo.<3

Chapter 2

                                                     ***

            "Hanna!" someone screams from behind me. As I spin around I see my best friend, Lilyanna, running towards me. "Lily!" I scream back at her. As she got closer, we wrapped our arms around each other, squealing. "Ohmygod, I missed you, HanHan!" She squeaked. "I missed you to Lil' Lil" I laughed. "Aw, you remembered!" She jumped up and down in a circle around me. Before I moved away, Lily was the shortest girl in our grade.

            She went through this phase where she hated to be called Lilyanna or Lily, so she went by Lil. And since she was little, I created the fabulous nickname Lil' Lil for her. But, she's average sized now, and since I really didn't want to be known as HanHan again, I think I'll just call her Lily. "Lily, we're done with that whole 'HanHan' thing, right?" I beg.

"As long as we're done with that whole 'Lil' Lil' thing." She smirked. "I've missed you so much, Lily!" I grab her hand and drag her inside the house. I stop dead in my tracks when I walk in the door. I missed it so much. "I'm home!" I squealed, running up the stairs. "Hanna!" I could hear Lily laughing behind me.

***

            "Let's hit this town," I whisper, pulling Lily out the front door. "Can I come?" Callie begs. "Sorry, Cals, but, not tonight, OK?" I groan. She gives me a faint smile. "Yeah, right, sorry for bothering you." Callie sniffles. But, when I stepped out of the door way, I could footsteps. "Callie, Miranda's here!" I let out a little scream in excitement as Callie and her best friend, Miranda, wrap their arms around each other just like Lily and I had done moments before.

            Lily leans in and grabs my hand. "I know where Kale is." She whispered in my ear. A smile grew across my face, and I started to walk down the sandy beach. "There." Lily reached her hand out and pointed to a guy at the end of the beach. Oh. My. Gosh! He was gorgeous. "Kale!" Lily screamed, and I could feel my face blushing when his deep brown eyes met mine. He jogged over to us. "Hanna?" he whispered when he got closer to me. He stopped a few feet away from me. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his six pack abs were amazing.

            He definitely looked different-hotter-than he was two years ago. But, I mean there were definitely similarities too. I could tell it was him. The same deep, beautiful, brown eyes. The same cute little blush when he sees me. Aw, he still blushes when he sees me! Awww! "Yeah, hey Kale. I haven't seen you in a few years. You look good," I blush a little. "So do you, Han." He flashed his famous award-winning smile that practically made my heart melt.

            "Hey so why don't we go to dinner later tonight? You know, catch up and stuff." Kale suggested. I blushed again. "Uh, yeah. Definitely. I'd like that, Kale." I can't help but smile. This was the guy I was in love with. Maybe, just maybe, I still am. But, is he still in love with me? Was he ever in love with me? "Kale, we're going to go. Pick her up at 5." Lily gives me a smile before pulling me away from Kale. "See you tonight, Han." Kale calls out, but I'm too amazed to answer.

            "Wow." I whisper. Lily gives me a little laugh. "He got hot. Do you think he still likes me?" I question, but when I turn around, she's gone. "Lily?" I call out, but everything's silent. And then, I hear a scream. A loud, high-pitched, terrifying scream. I'd recognize that scream anywhere.

I've heard it a few times before, and it's a terrifying sound I'll never, ever forget. Once when she found out her grandma died. Once when her little brother fell into the freezing pond. Now that I think of it, Kale actually saved him that day, back when he was still my boyfriend, and everything was still perfect. I heard it when she broke her arm when she fell of the swings. I heard it when her dog was almost hit by a car. Luckily, the car swerved right in time, but from our view, we thought 'Mutts' was dead. That scream only came when there was something bad.

And it only came from one person. "Lily!" and I ran.