&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 9 "Kayla,"

hey guys! I hope you love this story as much as I love writing it! I'm dedicating this story to Fallzswimmer, because her stories are a huge inspiration to me. If you haven't read them yet, check them out, they're truly amazing. Thanks for all you're help and support, Ali.

Also, this chapter is going to be a little longer than usual, which is pretty exciting. It's in Kale's point of view, still.

***

I opened my eyes, the sun shining through my windows. I grab my phone and quickly text Hanna.

Helllllo beautiful,

That should make her smile. Today's going to be..interesting. I can just tell. I tossed my phone back onto my bed and opened the door, leading into the hallway. I made my way down the long empty hallway. I stopped half-way down it and knocked on my brother's door. It swung open, and he gave me a little smile.

"Hey," Brent said.

"Hi, I'm asking Hanna to come over today.." I paused.

He gave me a smile, knowing exactly what I wanted.

"C'mon, man. That's stupid to do.."

"I know, but it's worth it."

"It has to stay a secret,"

"And when we decided to get married?"

"You're too young to get married."

"We're going to get married."

"When?"

"I don't know. Not now but we will get married later on -- when we're older."

"Worry about it then, Kale. You're being risky, here."

"Sometimes you have to take risks."

"Kale, you're being stupid."

"I'm in love. Love makes you do stupid things."

"Kale,"

"Brent! Are you going to help me out or not, man?"

"Kale, you know I can't..."

"Whatever,"

"Kale, wait." he stopped me as I started to walk away.

"What?"

"You're cute," He smiled.

Stupid older brothers.

"I'm seventeen, I'm not cute." I corrected him.

"You're right, you're fucking adorable!"

"Brent! I don't like you using that language!" my mom screamed from downstairs.

"Sorry mom," He groaned.

I laughed at that. Brent was nineteen, he could use whatever language he wanted, honestly. He was only home for the summer, before he went back to college in Illinois.

"Brent, are you going to help me or not?"

"Brent," I heard someone whisper behind him.

"Who's that?"

"No one." he answered quickly and defensively.

"Someone's in there."

"No one's in here."

"Who's that, then?" I asked as a girl came to the door, wrapping her arms around his waist. She reached out a hand, and I gladly shook it.

"I'm Nicole,"