Chapter 1~ Party?

Niall's POV:

I wake up to the bright sunlight hitting my face, I pull the pillow over my head, attempting to rid myself of the light so I could continue my sleep. I feel a arm go over my body, I smirk, I find it intriguing how I could get any girl I wanted, all I have to do is say a simple, hi and bam, next thing I know they're giving me a blow job or some shit. I push her hand off of me and stand up, I walk to the bathroom with my clothes in my hand and take a quick shower, ridding myself of the after sex pheromones. I get my pants on quickly along with my shirt and open the door back up. A girl with big brown eyes and messy brown hair stands in front of me with a shirt now covering her.

"Leaving so soon?" I nod, "Why? Can't you stay for just a bit longer?" Despite how hot she is, I didn't have any attraction to her, I just agreed to having sex with her because Zayn had dared me to and hey, I can't say no to a dare.

"No, I'd rather not have a repeat of last night, I mean why should I darling, when I could do so much better," I see her face falter into a mad expression, I push past her and slip my black supras on before leaving the apartment and heading to my car. I walk down the stairs and walk out of the glass doors. I grab my keys out of my pocket and spot my black Camaro, oh how I love my car, I actually won it at a bet. That poor kid didn't know what he got himself into, he didn't believe that his girlfriend would cheat on him, I still feel a little bad about that but he was the one who brought it upon himself. I unlock the door and get into the drivers seat, putting the keys into the ignition and turning the car on, I look into the rear view mirror, fixing my hair to make it look fine. I buckle up and hear my phone ding, I open it up and find that Zayn had text me.

From: Zayn

Dude, Tyler's throwing a massive party tonight, he wants us to come over, should we?

Tyler's this rich as fuck college student, Zayn and I have known him since high school and I can't lie, being friends with him gives us huge advantages.

To: Zayn

Yea, where is it?

I put the phone down and begin driving away from Nadia's apartment? Was that her name? I don't even know, I pull out onto the main road and I hear my phone ding, I grab it and open it, I know that it's against the law to do that but let's be honest, I really don't give a fuck.

From: Zayn

It's at the frat house and bro there's gonna be new girls, new year, new chicks

I laugh, I can't help but feel excited, it was getting boring banging the same girls over and over all last year.

To: Zayn

You get any action last night?

I look at the road and notice that I'm close to the campus, it's weird to think that this is my last year of this hell hole. I make my way to the frat house and pull the car over, I grab my phone and shut the car off, I get out and put my sunglasses on, my frat house has this dick of a manager, he will refuse to let you in if he sees that you've been drinking, which I may or may not have done last night, I can't quite remember. I walk in and see him sitting there like a lonely old man.

"Sup Marcus," he jumps and looks up at me, I may or may not have made him a bit afraid of me by threatening him, the guys wanted to throw a party and he wouldn't let them so I had to do something.

"Hey Horan," he says looking at the ground, I laugh and start walking upstairs, I hear my phone go off, I grab it and see that it's Zayn, I answer it and hear a few female voices appear in the background.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Tyler just called, he said that Paul won't let them have the party there, he wanted me to ask if we could have the party at our frat," I finally make it to my room and open the door, quickly shutting it behind me.