Chapter 10

Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie, Maddison, Josh and Bernie has arrived at the apex centre where Godzilla had rampaged at

Mackenzie, Maddison, Josh and Bernie has arrived at the apex centre where Godzilla had rampaged at. Mackenzie looked at the whole thing. She then followed Bernie and the rest down somewhere. Mackenzie went after Bernie slid down some where. They kept walking and went to the location where Bernie said he found some very suspicious tech. But it was gone. "It was right here" Bernie said to Maddison and Josh. Mackenzie then went to explore somewhere. Then she found an elevator. "Hey guys anyone know where this leads too" Mackenzie said. Maddison smirked and went in the elevator as Josh and Bernie followed. They went down to sublevel 33. They saw some weird stuff. "This looks like a bunker for civilization" Mackenzie said. "That's because it is" Bernie said. Mackenzie kept looking around. Then she heard voices and footsteps. "Someone's coming" Mackenzie said. They went inside this little pod and stayed inside. Mackenzie then noticed the creatures that were inside. "Oh my god" Mackenzie said. "Skull crawlers" Maddison said. Soon the door closed. "Oh no no no no no no" Mackenzie repeated. "Looks like we are headed to Hong Kong" Josh said. "We might get answers there" Bernie said. "I hope your right" Mackenzie said. The pod started to move fast and then faster.

I know this is short and I'm sorry for that. Gonna be updating some stories I haven't done in awhile. And with school I can't so if I don't update these sooner it's because of school but I will try and get these updated soon as possible. ❤️