Chapter 6

Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie had ran for where the plane her dad was in

Mackenzie had ran for where the plane her dad was in. Once she made it she was right by her dad's side. "Madison" Mark yelled. "Maddie" Mackenzie yelled. "Hey over here" Someone yelled. Mackenzie ran over and saw it was Martinez. He found the ORCA. "We found the ORCA ma'm but no sign of your sister" Martinez said. "We have to go she isn't here" Barnes said. Mackenzie and the others were about to go inside the plane before it got exploded with lightening. Then a light happened. And Mothra came in and helped Godzilla. Then Rodan and Mothra started to fight. A car was heard pulling up. It was Emma. "Get in" Emma said. Mackenzie thought about it before looking to see another explosion happened. "Get in"Emma yelled. They soon got in. "Look out" Mackenzie yelled. Emma swerved the car.  "Where's Maddison" Mark asked. "I don't know she wasn't there" Emma said. They kept arguing. "I don't blame that kid if I had you two has parents I would run away from home too" Barnes said. Emma stopped the car. "What did you say" Emma asked. "I said that if I had the two of you as parents I would run away from home too" Barnes said again. Mackenzie than thought about it. "Home" she said. Emma then drove to their old home. Godzilla and King Gidorah were still fighting. Dr. Rick looked to see that Godzilla radiation levels were going up. Mackenzie worried for him. Once Mackenzie, the soldiers and her parents made it to there old house they saw it and were in horror. It was gone. Destroyed. "Maddie" Mackenzie yelled. This reminded her of when she was little and lost her brother. Mackenzie then looked and saw a bathtub a good with it covered. "Dad mom over here" Mackenzie yelled. Everyone went over and lifted what was on top of the bathtub. Inside Maddison was unconscious. "Maddie" Mackenzie said. Mark got her out and put her in the ground. Soon Maddison started gasping and coughing. "Maddie" Mackenzie said hugging her sister. Maddie hugged back. Than Mackenzie looked up to see Gidorah lifting Godzilla into the air. "No" Mackenzie screamed. Mark held her back. Than Gidorah dropped Godzilla and watched as he fell while burning. Then Godzilla fell and was weak after the radiation levels were gone. Mackenzie had tears. Mothers climbed in top of Godzilla and opens her wings and went after Gidorah. Gidorah used lightening and Mothra died. But her ashes were scattered into Godzilla. "We have to help him dad" Mackenzie asked pleading. Mark nodded and Emma helped his get the ORCA working again. They saw the plane where Foster, Dr. Rick and Dr. Chen were in. They ran inside the plane but Emma didn't. She looked at her daughters and Mark. Than she ran to the car. "No mom" Maddison and Mackenzie yelled for their mother. Gidorah heard the ORCA and used his lightening to stop Emma in the car and made her crash. "Mom" Maddison and Mackenzie cried for their mother. Emma was on the ground. Gidorah got near her. "Long live the King" Emma said. Than Godzilla stood up with a new look. Godzilla roared making Gidorah give his attention to him. Godzilla used his new power and made Gidorah wings burn and turn into ash. Gidorah used his lightening but it didn't affect Godzilla. Than Godzilla used his power again and made two of Gidorah head burn an turn into ash. Than Godzilla stepped on Gidorah and made all the lightening spread and the storms stop. Then Godzilla used his power and killed Gidorah. "Jesus good thing he is on our side." Dr. Rick said. "For now" Dr. Chen said. Mackenzie felt dizzy and fainted. "Kenzie" Maddison shook her sister. "We have to get her to castle bravo." Mark said.