eight

"MEGUMI~ I'M HOME!"

gojo said as he entered the house. he rushed to megumi's bedroom. megumi was on his desk, still wearing the hoodie yuuji gave him. "hello hello!" gojo greeted, sitting on the edge of megumi's bed.

megumi ignored him and continued scrolling on his phone. gojo tilted his head to the side, smirking.

"whose hoodie is that?"

megumi turned to look at gojo, then to yuuji's hoodie "ah this-"

"no, don't tell me, i change my mind." gojo interjected. megumi looked at gojo with a disgusted expression. "this is why geto ignores you."

"FOUL!" gojo sobbed, pretending to wipe his tears. the boy just shrugged. "anyways, how's the food i made you yesterday?" gojo gloated, fanning himself.

"you didn't cook that."  megumi was now looking at gojo dead in the eyes. gojo was taken aback.

"yes i did, i googled the recipe." gojo defends himself and megumi raised a brow. "c'mon man, just tell me, did you like it?"

"maybe if you tell me who's this secret admirer you're talking about. he's the one who made my lunch yesterday, right?"

"it was me i'm the secret admirer now how is the taste tall child?"

"what the fuck GET OUT OF MY ROOM."

weird ass old man

r u mad

(-﹏-。)

no

yes u are sweetie

how did u know it wasn't me

it was much better than yours

yours is salty

ಠ╭╮ಠ

UR SO MEAN ?.!?.1! 

stfu u were ASKING ?

idc ur still mean

uhh

i can't really tell you who gave that

but uhh

xxxxxxxxxxx

^^^ his number

read