fifteen

"errr how do i start this..." ozawa asked herself, tapping on her laptop. megumi titled his head, looking at the girl. 

"do you need some help?"

the two were sitting a few steps behind the players on the bleachers. megumi didn't want to sit there, but ozawa convinced him that they could watch the basketball team play better in that area.

he explains a few things to ozawa when the players finally came in. most of them wore plain white shirts, including toge. yuuji wore a sleeveless jersey, exposing his buff arms. you can say yuuji was the one who stands out the most.

while megumi was busy talking, ozawa had her eyes on one the players. the boy failed to notice them as he was too focused in helping ozawa. well, she's one of the seniors megumi respects afterall. 

".... so we'll need to learn how basketball works, like the hand signals the referee uses, the rules when playing-" 

"you." toge interrupts, pointing a finger at his best friend. "are here to watch me play? this is so fluttering oh my god." he suddenly cooed at megumi, tucking a hair behind his ear and hitting him playfully. megumi cringed, "go away you piece of shit." 

toge clutched his heart, looking at his best friend as he walks away. ozawa just laughed at the two of them. "i didn't know toge was like that." 

"oh please, he's a pain in the ass." 

after a while, the coach came in and the game started. the players was divided into two teams. ozawa was researching something on the internet while megumi eyed the players one by one, typing his observations on his laptop. 

aoi, jersey number 23, looks strong. 

ryota, jersey number 7, has light hair.

inumaki, short but fast i guess. 

yeager, jersey number 30, plays well but commits foul often?

itadori, jersey number 22, a good player, shoots three-pointer every time, nice arms. 

24 minutes passed and the players were already sweating a lot. yuuji scored 25, leading his team while noritoshi scored 19, leading the other one. 

megumi and ozawa found themselves staring at a certain player. 

yuuji itadori, jujutsu high's most valuable player.