13

The week passed quickly and today is the day Shirabu and Taichi are going to the concert. He knows that the band is called SBRT, but he didnt bother to search the band up. He says that its probably just one time hes gonna see them so its dumb to look them up.

Kenjirou opens the door just to see his best friend out there. "How long have you been standing here?" Taichi smiles. "5 minutes or so." Shirabu facepalms. "And why didnt you knock or ring the doorbell?" Taichi just shrugs.

"Whatever lets go. You want to be at the front,right?" Kawanishi nods. "Yes. Now lets go!" The two get into Taichis car and they start driving.

"Did you search up the band?" Shirabu shakes his head. "I wasnt interest in doing so" Taichi smirks. "Oh Is that so?" Kenjirou turns towards Taichi.

"Okay what the fuck. Your scaring me, Imma search them up now." Shirabu grabs his phone but Taichi snatches it. "Nah just wait till we're there."

Shirabu,now slightly annoyed, looks out of the window to see any posters of them. Sadly there aren't any pictures of the band on them, so he really needs to wait till they arrive.

On their way there the two hear random songs and sing with them. Its fun for the both of them. They havent had so much fun in ages.

Then they arrive at the concert. They are two hours earlier so they can be one of the first to be there. Kawanishi wanted that and Shirabu couldnt say anything because Taichi would do it anyways.

So they just wait there for two hours till the concert begins. They, again, talk about random things and not really staying at one topic for long. 

Slowly the place fills with people till there's over thousand of people there and it was only one hour before the concert. So they still need to wait 60 minutes.

"Taiii~" Taichi turns around. "No. You only use that nickname when you want something and I know you want to google the band." Shirabu sighs. "Okay fine whatever."

Taichi chuckles a bit. "Hey, lets take a pic together." Taichi grabs his phone and held it up. Both smile and he takes a photo. "Heh, you look cute." Shirabu cringes. "Ew. Go tell that your girlfriend."  The ginger rolls their eyes and chuckles a bit. "Whatever."

30 minutes left. Shirabu is very bored. He just want the concert to start, because there is something that Kawanishi is hiding from him, he just doesnt know what.

"Taichiii can I pleaase get my phone??" Taichi rolls his eyes. "No. Its not that long anyways, so be patient." Shirabu huffs. "Fine. Whatever. I dont care." Taichi chuckles. "Your such a baby." The smaller one gave Taichi a death glare. "Im not."

With every single minute passing by Shirabu gets more impatient. He just wants to know what Kawanishi is hiding. 

And finally the 30 minutes passed. "HEYY GUYS!" Shirabu somehow recognize the voice, but they cant say who it is. "I HOPE YALL ARE EXITED!" The crowd starts to cheer loud.

All four step out on the Stage. Shirabus eyes widen. "Tai...Im not seeing things, right?" The giger laughs. "Nope you dont. Thats him." 

Many emotions mix in Kenjirou at this moment. He is happy to see Semi again after all these years, hes angry and sad that he didnt text him when he landed in Japan, he is curious if Semi forgot him.

"ITS SO GREAT SEEING ALL OF YOU!" Semi looks around the crowd and waves to the fans. "Well today Im here with a few old songs, but also one new one." The crowd cheers again. 

Then he starts playing one song after another, not aware of the fact that his boyfriend, the one person he hasnt seen for years, is also in the crowd.

They played a few songs till it got really late. "Okay guys. This is the lat song for today. I- i hope you like it." Shirabu starts to worry a bit. 'Hes nervous? Why?'

Semis mind is going crazy right now. He is always scared that people wouldnt like his music. 'Here goes nothing.'

they start playing. The crowd went quiet.

Am I allowed to look at him like that?
Could it be wrong
When he's just so nice to look at?

And he smells like lemongrass and sleep
he tastes like apple juice and peach
Oh, you would find him in a Polaroid picture
And he...
Means everything to me

Semi doesnt look at the crowd like usually. He is to scared to do so.

Oh, oh
I'd never tell
No, I'd never say a word
And oh, it aches
But it feels oddly good to hurt

And he smells like lemongrass and sleep
he tastes like apple juice and peach
Oh, you would find him in a Polaroid picture
And he...
Means everything to me

Oh-oh (ooh, ooh), ooh-oh

The crowd starts clapping their hands. That is the moment when Semi finally looks up and sees  happy fans.

And I'll be okay
Admiring from afar
'Cause even when he's next to me
We could not be more far apart
And he tastes like birthday cake and story time and fall
But to him
I taste of nothing at all

He looks around and spots a person he knows, but he quickly looks away, because he doesnt want to look weird.

And he smells like lemongrass and sleep
he tastes like apple juice and peach
Oh, you would find him in a Polaroid picture
And he...
Means everything to me
Yes, he means everything to me
he means everything to me

Everyone claps and cheers. "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TONIGHT! I REALLY ENJOYED IT TODAY!"

Shirabus head snaps towards Taichi. "Please tell me we can go backstage or something like that." Taichi looks away. "Uhh yeah...uhh how to explain...," Shirabus expression changes quickly.

Then Taichi smirks. "Well of course we can go backstage." They hold two backstage tickets in their hand. "Omg thats why I love you." Taichi chuckles. "Well everyone does." Kenjirou looks at him. "Uhh yeah no."

Taichi rolls their eyes. "Well yeah lets go. Get yo manz." They start walking with Shirabu following behind them. 

"Your tickets?" Taichi gives the security their tickets. "Okay go inside." Both walk inside and Shirabu slowly gets more exited. "Wait here. they will be here in a few minutes." The two thanked the security guard and sit down. 

After a few minutes someone finally came. And its Semi. "Sorry the others are coming-" Shirabu runs up to him and hugs him real tight. "Hello Eita." 

"woow- calm down here." Shirabu let go of Semi. "What-?" Semi looks up and down.

"Who are you?"