02

Tzuyu's POV.

It's been five years since the last time I step into this Nation and that very moment was memorable with Sana. I hope my return will answer all the whys and what-ifs. Why she's always out of reach? She could have written me a letter if her phone was broken, right? I sent her mails as well but never did I received a single response. 

I missed her so much. Living without any contact with Sana within those years was frustrating. It felt like I was “living with dying”. All I could do is wait for years to pass 'til I'm all done doing my responsibility as a son, and now that I am independent enough I will propose a marriage/to Sana.

Just thinking about her wearing a white dress while walking in the aisle into the altar made me smile. I can't wait for that to happen. 

I was still in my deep thoughts when Dylan waves his hand in front of me.

"Dude, what the hell? You are spacing out." He complained.

"We've been asking where we are staying at?" Xiao inquired. Both Dylan and Xiao were my childhood friends.

"Oh, suit yourselves. I'm going to see my girlfriend." I replied and finally parted ways with them out of the airport and en route to Sana's apartment. I don't know if she's still living there though.

As I reached the place, I rang the doorbell multiple times but no one opened it. I stayed there for hours 'til the rain began pouring.

Taking a last glance at the house, I decided to leave and look for a hotel to stay. She's not staying there anymore I guess or maybe she's at work.

"I'll just come by later tonight," I mumbled followed by a deep sigh.
.
.
.
Later that night, I returned to check if Sana got home already but just like earlier, no one was home. So I asked the neighbor.

"Excuse me, madam do you know where's the owner of this house?" I asked.

"She's probably working." The woman sighed. I sense something in the way she replied to my question.

"Uh, do you perhaps know the location of where she is working?" I asked.

The woman then told me the location and headed there after our short conversation.

As I got to the area, I only saw one building stood with a red luminous name written as Secret Desire.

"The name is so girly, did Sana own a business now? What are they marketing?" I wonder.

Not wasting any time, I then approached the guards. I have no idea that it was an exclusive bar 'til they told me and ask hundreds of dollar bills for entrance.

My eyes roamed around the place the moment I got in and spotted Sana talking to someone. She looks more feminine and mature now even when she was just wearing denim jeans topped with a white long sleeve polo. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, but just as I was about to move, a staff interrupted me and when I turn to look back at Sana she was no longer there.

Damn! I badly wanted to talk to her. Given no choice, I waited and asked the bartender to give me a mild drink.

After about half an hour, someone announces a special stage. I don't really care about it. I only wanted Sana. Soon, the so-called special stage began. I felt bored doing nothing, so I decided to watch the show.

It was then that I realized, the person that was announced to do a special stage awhile ago and is now giving a lap dance to a random guy was Sana.

My blood boils at the sight. She was only wearing some piece of clothing just enough to cover her private parts. What kind of shit is this?

Clenching my fist, I rose on my seat only to be held by another man.