07

Sana's Pov

It was already late but I couldn't sleep for some reason. Nayeon was out with her friend and Chaeyoung won't be coming home tonight as well. As for Tzuyu, he hasn't been back since he left earlier and I'm thankful for that. At least I don't have to listen to his never-ending lies and we won't be arguing.

Sighing, I looked at Summer sleeping on the bed and I smiled at the sight. She looks like a girl version of the young Tzuyu.

As I was looking at her, my vision became blurry, and soon felt tears falling on my cheeks. Suddenly, I was crying for no specific reason.

Quickly, I wiped them off and tried to sleep beside my baby. Just as I was about to doze off, someone rang the doorbell. Knowing all the three siblings has their spare keys, I decided to ignore it in thought it was Tzuyu.

But after a few rings without a reply, the person started banging on the door. Fear started to creep me out, Tzuyu would never do such a thing knowing his daughter is with me.

Carefully, I walked down the corridor and grabs a flower vase just in case the culprit sneaks in through the window or somewhere else.

When I reached the door, I checked through the peephole and was relieved when I recognize the person, but it annoys me at the same time.

"What is your prob-" I said as I opened the door and was being cut midway when Tzuyu hugs me abruptly. I smelt alcohol as he breaths. He's drunk.

"I'm sorry Sana, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. We were both a victim of someone's selfishness." he said as he cried and hugs me even tighter as he is telling me how he didn't know about my situation here while he is away.

"Tzuyu, let go. I can't breathe." I said while trying to flee from his grip. He just ignores my words and keeps on apologizing as he pushes me in.

As we reached the living room, he released me and dropped to his knees.

"I'm sorry Sana, please come back to me. Promise I will make things right. I'll do anything you want just stay with me," He sobs while hugging my legs.

This is the first time I saw him so vulnerable. Could it be true that he has no idea about my pregnancy? Is he telling the truth, or it's just one of his games. Part of me wanted to believe what he is telling right now but my mind keeps on saying otherwise. I don't want to go through all those pain again, being left and being alone.

"Tzuyu, let go. Please stand up." I said as I held his arm to guide him up.

"Sana," He called as he looks at me with teary eyes and held my hand. He leaned for a kiss but I look away avoiding it.

"Tzuyu, stop. I am already in a relationship with your brother." I said.

Ignoring my words, he then speaks. "I did not agree to split with you. So you belong with me. I still believe we can work this out together," He stated and held my nape as he kisses me. It wasn't rough, nor rush. There's no greed in it. The kiss, it felt the same as he kisses me 5 years ago and I felt lost in it 'til I felt his hands on my chest.

Quickly, I pulled away from the kiss but did not manage to move away from his grip.

"Tzuyu, stop!" I said.

"I love you so so much," he said ignoring my words and co continued his assault. He began licking my neck while his hand moves to the south.

My eyes widen in shock and began struggling. "Tzuyu, please n-" before I could stop him I felt his finger slid into my private hole.

A/n: okay let's cut it here. 😊

Happy Satzu Day.