06

Tzuyu's Pov

The sight of Sana making out with Chaeyoung felt like a knife was being impaled through my chest. I want to pull her off him and take her with me but I have no right to do so. He is her boyfriend after all.

As I couldn't take seeing them so intimate like that, I finally decided to talk and cut their intimacy only to be countered by Nayeon noona. It was clear to me that she is referring to me based on the way she firmly stated the words “disgustingly inappropriate” while giving me a meaningful look. Nayeon noona is a smart person and I think she knew something is going on inside the house when she turns her back.

Feeling defeated, I just pressed my lips together as I nod. It suddenly felt awkward 'til Chaeyoung spoke.

"Well, both of you have a point. We'll probably move to our room." He said as he taps Sana's leg to move and held Sana's hand before they excused themselves leaving me and noona in the living room.

"So, Tzuyu..." Noona paused as she looks at me with curiosity. 

"What?" I asked.

"What is going on with you two, I mean you and Sana?" She asked.

"Huh?" That is all I could mutter.

"I'm not blind Tzuyu, I honestly saw what you did to her in the kitchen the other day though I did not hear your conversation." She announced and again I was speechless.

"Tzuyu, are you lusting over your sister-in-law?" She purposely mentioned the “in-law” as she asked and that word hit me hard.

"No," I replied. Noona just sighed I don't know if she was relieved at my answer or something else.

"I knew it. There is something in the way you look at her however you should stop whatever feeling you have for her," She said as she taps my shoulder with a worried look before she resumed talking "Sana is a committed woman—to your brother to be more specific, not to mention they have a daughter," she then left after that. I wanted to say Summer was my mine but I couldn't say it, not yet. It's frustrating. All I could do is sigh and left for work.
.
.
.
Later that afternoon, I was on my way back to my office to get my stuff after I've met a client when I saw Mina. She was heading to the parking lot. I catch up with her but to my surprise, she welcomed me with a very hard slap as she recognized me.

"Why?" I asked. She:s suddenly crying.

"You dare to ask me that, huh? You fucking impregnated my cousin and abandoned her and now you will just come and show up as nothing has happened? Sana has to withstand a lot of shame and was being neglected by her family because of you and now I don't even know where she is," This was the first time I heard Mina cuss. I didn't know about this. I have no idea that Sana's pregnancy cause this much to the point that her parents disowned her.

"I understand where your anger is coming from, but please hear me out," I said but she quickly cuts me off.

"Enough Tzuyu, don't ever bother me again." She said and turns her back at me.

"Mina, wait..." I said. Mina didn't bother looking at me and just slammed her car's door as she got in and drove away.

This is more frustrating, the person I thought would give me the answers to my questions doesn't want to see me and I only got little information.

With a heavy shoulder, I went back home and was greeted by Summer. Quickly, I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy, uncle's home," the girl shouted happily. I smiled at the way she calls her mom but the moment she addressed me as her uncle was painful. I want her to call me dad I just don't know how I could get her to do that.