04

Tzuyu's Pov

Sana ran away from me again. I called her but she didn't bother looking back at me and I didn't get the answer I want.

Frustrated, I ran my hand upon my face to my head then punched the wall, venting it all there. I lost counts of times hitting the wall 'til my knuckles bleed.

How am I supposed to resolve these when I don't even know the whole problem? I wanted to make it up to her, but where will I begin? She's avoiding me, she only said a few things as well.

Then, I recalled the girl—my daughter. We had a daughter. With that thought in mind. I went home and decided if I can't get the answer from Sana I will look for her cousin. Mina was the reason I've met Sana in the first place. Maybe she knows the answer to all of this. 
.
.
.
The next morning I boarded to Japan, hoping to find the answers ai seek. Unfortunately, Mina and her family have moved to the US and sold their house for an unknown reason.

Disappointed, I booked a hotel for the night and just returned to Korea the next day with my dad informing me that he found my half-sibling. He's been looking for the latter for ages now.

As I head home, dad welcomed me with a hug then talked about his two other children from his former wives. I was aware of it but never got the chance to met my siblings until tonight and within a few days, they'll be moving in with us.

I don't know if I'll be happy that I will finally get to know them or not. All my life I've been doing the best I could to impress dad. Yes, he's with me, but in those years he's always preoccupied with works and he only sees me when I achieved something. To top it off, he never forgets to mention them, asking how were they doing when he congratulates me.

Honestly, I was jealous of them because even if they're not around. Dad always considers them. They had his attention while I on the other hand have to work hard just to get a slice of his time.
.
.
.
Later that night, dad knocks on my door waking me in my slumber.

"Tzuyu, they're here," Dad informed. I can feel his excitement in his tone.

"Okay, give me five minutes," I replied and did a little stretching before grabbing a towel into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face afterward.

As I was walking to the living room, I recognized Sana and Chaeyoung.

The first thing that I thought was that one of them is my sibling, but dad said a sister and brother, and both of them are older than me. So, who among them is my sister or brother.

I looked around if there are other people yet I didn't see any other person aside from Sana and Chaeyoung. That made me nervous. I don't want to think about it—being blood-related with the both of them.

"Hell no! It can't be them," I mutter.

Just the thought of us three having the same father is unbearable. It would be a total mess. First, Sana and I have a daughter and Chaeyoung is now her live-in partner, to make things worse, dad wanted us to live on the same roof. This means we will see each other every day without him realizing there's a taboo happening in the house.

"Tzuyu, your siblings are here," Dad said as he saw me and stood from his seat, cutting my thoughts off.

I glanced at Sana and she has a shocked expression. When she noticed my gaze she quickly looks away. I just acted smoothly and sat beside her but then again, she moved away from me. Things were awkward around the four of us with dad glancing at us.

"Okay, so..." Just as dad started speaking, another girl came to the living room carrying my daughter.

"This girl is so cute, I want more kisses here." The girl with bunny front teeth said and hugs my daughter when the kid did so. "I want to keep her in my pocket." She added and sat beside dad.