ix. Second year

The end of the last year was very intense, so when the Summer break arrived, it was very welcomed. Ginny didn't stop talking how she was rescued from the Basilisk and the memory of Tom Riddle by the amazing Harry Potter. But she will never let anyone else know about it! Harry, him, study Quidditch for a long part of the summer. We stay in touch with Hermione, who travelled in France.
Then, we celebrated Harry's birthday. It was very festive. The twins obviously had they little touch with their famous fireworks.

At the end of August, we received our letters! We went to Diagon Alley, bought our books, and ended on Platform 9¾.

I continued Quidditch the following year. I love this sport and wanted to really take part in it. Like Harry, Fred, George and every other members, I have a schedule arranged in order to play more often.
Of course we haven't won every game. There were hard knocks, disappointments, regrets but also fights because of bad throws, bad passes, bad strategies. But still, I love the sport.

✧✦✧

The end of the year was approaching and with it the last game. Our opponent was obviously the Slytherins. Wood did want to win that match, especially since it had been a while since we won against them. The luck we had in the first game didn't follow us. They were too fast with their 2001 nimbus. We had to take our revenge!

There was only a quarter of an hour left and the score was 100 to 90 for us. Angelina passed the ball to Katie who flew between the players. She prepared to send the quaffle to me and me to receive it. This is where I heard a scream:
"Y/n! Be careful!" George yelled at me
I turn around and see a bludger rush right at me.