Part 1

It was another ordinary morning as I watched the giant fireball rising up again. The sun stretched its arms out, hitting every inch of my furry body. The warm sensation I had when the light reached my tail pleased me; it was once again a sunny day.
I stretched my bones loudly, hoping Lucy would notice that I was up and ready to eat. Oh, Lucy! My dear Lucy, I could never quite say how grateful I was for my little human friend. Even if I spent the lifetime of a thousand dogs, I could never be grateful enough.
I am from this little village called Britlle.
Britlle always smelt of fish, from morning till dawn, there was fish everywhere. Even the food in my favourite restaurants. Everyone loved that smell. It was a fishermen's town!
Sadly, such love did not extend to dogs. Nobody wanted a stray dog to come along. I used to spend my days lying on the beach and looking for food. One very fortunate day, I found her. As a matter of fact, she founded me.

I was getting food from my favourite local restaurant; they usually left some chunks of fish outside in a big green can. While I was trying to reach for my "fish a la carte", I was wounded by one of the fish spines. The pain swarmed through my body, at some point my paw hurt like crazy, as though it would never be the same again. Thankfully, sometime later that evening, a celestial angel found me in a dark alley weeping over my wounded paw. So she removed the spine and brought me with her. It was love at first aid!
Her name was Lucy, my beautiful little saviour who lived in a wooden house. Sometimes I would go over to play with her. Other days I went there to keep her from being lonely. Some days it was only about her, I could sense her sadness, and I didn't want her to be sad anymore. I adored that house, the scent of the wood after it rained, the sound my paws made when they touched the wood floor. I was thrilled.