Part 2

However, Lucy's parents were not fond of animals.  I do not think they enjoyed anything other than themselves. Lucy was well aware of their disapproval, but she didn't want to get rid of me. We would stay together forever.
We did everything together: we watched horror movies, we walked to the beach together, she even took me to my favourite restaurant occasionally, though she would not eat with me, I could sense her joy.  We were just inseparable.
One day it was pouring outside, and all the news were talking about was a tornado, but I didn't have any idea who tornado was.
Everyone was concerned. Lucy's parents were desperate and rushing out of the house. I could sense fear in the air. In fact, I could feel Lucy's worry as I crawled under the wooden floor to hide. Her mum and dad were yelling, attempting to get her away from the house, but she would not leave me. She was looking all over for me, I could hear her calling out for me, but I was too frightened to move.
The whole house was crumbling. The wind was so fierce it could drag the entire Britlle village to the Atlantic. All of a sudden, silence, there was no rumbling, just cracking. The wooden floor, for the first time, didn't smell as it used to.
I felt the urge to sleep. For once, I was too tired to do anything, I looked beside me, and there was Lucy. I could now close my eyes and rest.
I stretched my bones loudly, hoping Lucy would notice I was up and ready to eat. Oh, Lucy!
My dear Lucy. She never woke up.