Chapter four - the dance

Makoto and Byakuya both smiled happily as they walked to the gym together, their hands intertwined with each other. It was finally the night of the dance and they were going together. Of course Kyoko tried to ask Makoto, but he declined. And Toko bothered Togami from time to time, but he just ignored her like usual.

They walked into the gym together, seeing all the decorations everywhere. They looked around, seeing all the students in their outfits. Asahina walked over to them waving, wearing a  pretty nice and cute suit. "Hey guys, welcome! You both look amazing." She said smiling. "Ah hello Hina. Thanks, you do too." Makoto said with a smile. "Who are you with?" He asked, always knowing who it probably was.

"I'm with Sakura! We came kinda early though so we're just talking and stuff." She said, pointing over to Sakura who was wearing a nice sparkly dress. "Well, we'll be over there if you need anything. Bye!" She then ran back to her date happily, grabbing some donuts from the table of food on her way there. "Well then Baka, would you like to go sit and talk while we wait for everybody to show up?" Byakuya asked, smiling softly at Naegi.

He nodded and walked over to a table, sitting down and chatting with him. Soon enough, more people started to walk in. Instead of Toko, Genocide Syo/Jill entered the room wearing a long black dress. Asahina and Sakura just tried to ignore her, not wanting to get upset. She just watched Makoto and Byakuya from afar, silently fangirling to herself.

Yasahiro then walked in, also wearing a suit. "Sorry I'm late!" He said with an awkward smile. And the person who was the most late was Kyoko, and to be honest Byakuya was hoping and didn't expect for her to show up.

She walked in wearing a purple dress and went over to a table, sitting alone with a frown on her face. Of course they ignored her though. After a few minutes of everybody being there, Monokuma popped out of nowhere again. "WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THE HOPES PEAK PROM! OKAY NOW BE GAY IDK." He then played music and disappeared again.

Timeskip sjsvsjsbjsbsksbs

After talking, laughing, sharting and peeing their pants slow nice music or whatever started playing. Byakuya smiled as he stood up and held his hand out. "Would you like to dance with me, Baka?" He asked. Makoto stood up and took his hand. "O-Oh I'd love to uwu." He the pulled him onto the dance floor and pulled him close to him.

Togami put his hands on his waist and Makoto put his arms around his neck, and rested his head on his shoulder. They danced together like they were the only people in the world, farting with every step they took. "I love you so much Makoto." He whispered to him with a large smile on his face. "I love you too byakuya, like a lot." Naegi said, lifting his head up and kissed Byakuya.

"OMG THEY'RE KISSING AHHH!" Genocide syo screamed to herself with a blushing face, watching the two boys kiss each other while dancing.