My Lovely Crew

I see Abhisar standing before me in a paper white background.

"What do you ask of me?"

"I...How is this possible?"

"It just is! Now hurry up and wish for something, 'cause someone just mentioned me in a math question!"

"Okay! Fine!"

I was trying to remember what I was going to ask him of. I was still a little surprised that he answered my prayers. The mighty Ahbisar decided to reply to me! Doodle! And back when this was happening, I still had a smart score of like 65 or so! After thinking about it for a while, I remembered. "Please save my friends! I beg of you! They didn't do anything wrong! It was me who put them in danger!"

I shed tears, and they drip down my cheeks. My crew is the most important thing to me, and I can't just let them die like this. Not even Caleb.

"As you wish."

He fades away into white, and this dream gets further away from me. I land safely back into reality.

The land is very moist. Even though I hate the word moist, I still thought it was necessary. Most of crew is fine, Rocky, Skye, and Elysse are performing CPR on all the ones who aren't. Star is trying to calm Rave down from the near death experience. Other than that, everyone seems to be okay, and that's good enough for me. 

I truly, truly love every member of my crew.

To be continued.