Caleb and Ducks and Bars

So that's what we planned to do before we ended up here. Pretty interesting, right? "Yo, Caleb. Pretty interesting right?"

"...What."

"You know. The story I was thinking about in my head. The one I didn't say anything about. At all." He seemed confused. "Whatever. You're no fun." I walked away. You would think that the only male on the island would be interesting, but he certainly isn't! 

I was holding sea shells in my hand that reminded me of my twin sister Cyan. She was quite the stoop, but I loved her regardless. As I was thinking about this, some mad man snatched them out of my hands and ran off! "Hey! You can't just do that!

"Nyeeheheheheeee!!"

"Sfskjfnskxjgnsfkgsjrsfhse!" I tried to catch up to him, but I was too late. 

Even though he stole pointless sea shells from me, he was still more interesting than boring Caleb over here! "Hey, you wanna hear a joke?" He asks me.

"Your jokes mean nothing to me!"

"Two ducks walk into a bar-" I shove angry hermit crabs in my ears so I don't have to put up with his nonsense! Everything was fine and dandy, until I realized that I just shoved angry hermit crabs in my ears so I didn't have to put up with his nonsense. It hurt, and Kat had to perform medical treatment, while Jess pointlessly sang! 

I was fine after that, but with my luck and everything, a tragedy happened. A GIGANTIC wave was coming for us! A tsunami or something! I prepare my crew, and get us all into our Open Study, but it probably won't do much since it doesn't have a door.

We try to swim for our lives, but then I noticed that most of my crew can't swim. They were about to die, and I couldn't do a single thing about it! Sure I may be awesome and all, but believe it or not, I'm not very strong. Especially not strong enough to carry like..1..2..3..10 people or so! Although let's face it, even if I did have the ability to carry ten people along with myself, I still wouldn't have saved Caleb. I don't know what's wrong with him, but it's definitely SOMETHING.

This is my last moment alive. Even though I could swim, without my crew, I am nothing. I must pray. I must pray to the lord.

"Doodle! What are you doing?!" Elysse said trying her best to stay alive.

"I'm praying! SSSSHHHHHH." Then all of a sudden, everything went white. I might be dead. Then I see...I see...the godly Abhisar.

To be continued.