Chapter 5: Fanservice Cafe

After the depressing and misunderstood predicament I got into, we all started heading to the cafe.

"Rileyyy!" Tyrone in a crying like tone calling out to me.

"Shut up Judas, I ain't forgetting the time you left me there" I replied in an irritated voice.

"Hah?" Tyrone confused all of a sudden.

"Don't think calling for Phoenix was good enough for me to forgive you."

"Oh that! You're still thinking about it?"

"What else do you think am I talking about?"

"I was trying to make you treat me into this café" Tyrone shrugs in a smug face.

"You shameless piece of shit" I glared back at his eyes as if I wanted to pierce a bullet into his head.

"Hehe" Tyrone chuckles off.

We've finally arrived at a decent looking café near the sea side of town or at the outskirts of town. Despite being only 5pm the sun is almost setting and is quite beautiful.

Emily dashes toward the entrance. And we all followed...

"Here we are Katieee Cat!!" Emily energetic as usual. Looks like she doesn't even need some more caffeine in her system since she's always hyped.

At the counter of the café, we saw this wet curvy and large bust sized maid like dress woman covered in white stuff kneeling on the floor. It was Kate and in front of her is a tall menacing shirtless man exposing his decent and manly looking back. He looks behind him and saw us all six standing. It's Blake Yurune. The delinquent looking guy at school.

"Oh my, oh my! What a terrible time to be looking improper in front of guests" the wet woman down on the floor said.

"Oi, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU COVERED IN BLAKE'S JIZZ KATE?! " Emily screaming.

This is the first time I've ever seen Emily scream like this as if she was terrified. I looked behind and saw the others terrified as well.

"Indecent plebeians" Hannah glares in disgust. While Samantha seems quite scared

"She must be a G or H bust size" Tyrone seemingly interested in the thicc wet maid kneeling on the floor while Phoenix looks like he's prepared to defend everyone incase anything happens. Ahh the typical protagonist move

"Whaaa?" Blake seems confused yet menacing at the same time with his eyes and looks

"Oh, no! This is just an accident!" Kate stands up while still covered in suspicious white stuff.

"Accidents makes babies!! Which part of that is hard to understand!!"

Emily seemingly looking like a mother lecturing her own daughter going through rebellious puberty. But holy cow the way she phrased that is hilarious as hell. I know this is a serious problem but crap that's funny. I ended up smirking. Hannah notices it and gave me a disgusted glare too.

A small girl emerges out from behind the counter. Seemingly hurt.

"Cassie just tripped and spilled some milk on both Kate and I alright, calm down!" Blake said.

"I'm so sorry Kate, and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding" Cassie feeling quite terrible for causing trouble and some misunderstanding.

"Oh! Then that means overpopulation and teenage pregnancy has been solved by less than 0.01%!" Emily switching her moods as easy like flicking a switch.

Everyone stared at Emily looking quite bothered.

"Welcome to Sunhaze café! Please have a seat and we'll take your order after we get changed" Kate professionally introducing her café to us as customer and service worker. Its quote authentic aside from her maid like clothing wet in white milk. It even got on her face dripping on the floor as if it's drool. She left and head to another room probably to get changed. We all headed to take our seats. there's six of us so we had to adjust some tables and chairs. three of us sat on each side according to gender. Girls sat on the other side while guys are on the other. Cassie then arrived with cups of waters and handing it to each of one of us and gave out menus.