Chapter 6: Kidnapped

Mario picked up his brother's hat and held it tight, hoping he was okay. He then leaned down to the crime scene, trying to investigate what this could possibly mean. This was all so strange to them, all so very peculiar. None of them could figure out what happened. So they just figured the next time they saw Luigi, they'd ask him what that was all about.

Mario held his brother's cap as he ventured on with the group, revealing that not a lot of trees were there. They must've gone farther than they expected. Culop touched Mario's shoulder.

"We're about a mile away from the village. Why're we going this way, Mario?" She asked the plumber as her head conked to the side.

"I see footprints of unusual figures. I say we follow it." Mario told her, pointing down. Yessiree, there were peculiar footprints in the trail, and they followed it, just as Mario had told them.

They began to see strange things overhead. Figures of a dark purple color.

"Uh, Mario? Are these real or just our imaginations?" Pyri asked, shaking in his boots.

Mario was unsure about that too, so he didn't reply. In the meantime, he ushered them to stay there while he investigated what the figures were. He got close to one of the figures in dark purple, but that was a big mistake. He got sprayed with some sort of gas that made him pass out and fell to the floor, unconscious.

The group gasped as they looked as the figure put Mario on his back, a kidnapping style, and carried him away with another one. The figures acknowledged each other as the group hid from their sight.

"Oh man... This doesn't look good..."