Chapter 15

V E R I T Y

via JuicyJuiceNews.com: SPOTTED! Exes Ivy-Reese Walker and Kade Bishop seen sitting closely together on a trip from London amid rekindling relationship rumours.
Sources on the train with the exes claim the two were close and touchy the whole night, seemingly relaxed and cheerful in each other's companies. "They looked really happy together," a source adds, "always smiling and laughing. They were very polite too. Just seemed like your average, in-love couple to me."
Take a look for yourself, folks. What do you think? Is their relationship back on? Is the romance rekindling?

 What do you think? Is their relationship back on? Is the romance rekindling?

-

THIRD PERSON

Fatigue dripped with every drag of the suitcase Ivy-Reese was hauling from the taxi to the painted-red front door. It felt like a dream- the train ride, the undisturbed nap and snacking intermission, the gaze through the slightly stained and lightly tinted windows. Today had been a long day. Ivy's eyes were protesting and arguing with internal conflicts and she busied herself with never ending personal discussions rather than facing the fuss of inner turmoil. What was I doing here? Did I want to be here? Did I want him, to be here?

Perhaps it was exhaustion, and the easier decision it would be to succumb to whatever would draw the dark and starry night to it's inevitable end, or maybe it was the hope that pulled Ivy's chest along like a string that, in reality, required no hard effort to heave.

Or maybe it was nothing. Maybe, just maybe, Ivy-Reese was suspended from the constant inmost commotion that stirred her thoughts until she was left with the unlikely and unfamiliar presence of nothingness. For once, a rare shot into the unknown void dictated her wandering reflections. Ivy's amble thoughts pierced through her darkened eyes to the man who's fingers had just slipped the silver key into the hole guiding them into their rented home. "This place is cosy," she hummed with amicable warmth, "I like it already."

The grin on Kade's face was prewired. A true mirroring of his gleeful thoughts and unnecessary relief, but expected and known from the start. He knew she'd like it from the minute his eyes glazed over the homely expressions over the screen of his laptop- the paintings, the design, the decorations- the amount of money it cost hardly hindered his nimble conclusion to rent. Ivy wondered whether or not that was something to fear as her manicured fingers danced over the cheesy array of seashells scattered across a low levelled shelf: he knew her more than she'd ever appreciate to admit.

"I hope you're not too tired," he knew she was, handling her luggage and pushing it to the side with words that held connotations of excitement he was gradually bubbling up, "I have somewhere I'd like to take you."

"Sure," it was a quick response, her body once nearing lassitude now rejuvenated with exhilaration of the untold. A gingerly broadening smile lifted her dropping cheeks and she glanced down, a stare at her attire making Ivy appear back up, "should I go change?"