2

Soft wet kisses left on the skin of your neck makes you giggle as your very distracted brain tries to concentrate on inserting the key to your apartment, trying over and over until you succeed. Ash's wandering hands hold you tight by your torso against his warm chest as you turn your key and doorknob to get inside. He only separates from you for a second while you both hurry in. As you turn your back on the closed door, he pushes you against it and holds you by your face gently with one of his hands as the other grips your waist and in return you wrap your arms around his shoulders like it's second nature. His lips linger over yours and his warm breath tickles the soft flesh of your lips. Your mouth slowly parts to invite his gentle puffs of air into it like you're inhaling the addictive smoke coming from his lungs and out of his mouth like a lit up cigarette.

Your eyes travel down from his and inspects every detail of his face. He notices your action which makes him push his hips against you as he closes the space between you, taking your lips into his. Your lips tangle harmoniously as low moans get swallowed into each other's mouths. The hand that's holding your jaw slowly lowers to your neck, then your chest and finally finds a place on your waist, avoiding your breast purposefully just to tease you. You squirm in place as you still savor his lips into yours, moving your hips against him in an attempt to tame the unraveling pressure inside your lower half.

He giggles against your mouth at your desperate action to find relief and it's then when he breaks the kiss but continues to pepper kisses along your right cheek, jaw and neck. You feel his lips stop and you wonder what's happening but before you can ask, his warm breath lingers against your right ear.

"Where's your bedroom?" His low, raspy voice tickles your insides and makes the pressure and wetness on your center get even worse. You feel the need to rip your jeans off already but you feel that you have to be patient and control yourself. You detangle your arms from his shoulders and push your body past his, slowly taking your shoes and jacket off as you're walking in the direction of your room. He follows you instantly like you predicted and once you're inside, you turn around to find a shirtless Ash and you realize he undressed himself while walking behind you, probably scattering his jacket and shirt all over the living room.

Your eyes rake through his buff body, taking in the hair on his chest and following it down his stomach and his happy trail bellow his belly button. You clench your thighs together to contain the unbearable pressure that's increasing very fast every second it passes. His eyes dart from your eyes to your thighs and back to your eyes again, telling you he picked up on the movement you tried so hard to hide.

"Can I use your bathroom?" He raises his hands and wiggles his fingers and you realize he probably wants to wash the grime that the waste of air left on his hands before touching you more. This detail makes you quickly lower your pants down, tossing them accross the floor after you pointed to your en-suite bathroom door on the corner of the room and he goes into it, shutting the door after. You go over to your nightstand and check for condoms and when you confirm you still have a few packs, your excitement sky rockets surprisingly fast. You listen to the bathroom door open and you grab one of the packs from the drawer before turning around and showing it to him with a smirk on your lips.

His face lights up and you see him getting closer to you and in no time he's wrapping his warm,  muscular arms around you. Your lips connect with his and your tongues dance against each other, taking turns on which of your mouths should be the dancefloor. He takes your lower lip between his teeth, pulling on it and letting it go before he plants a soft kiss on it.

"Are you sober?" He suddenly asks between kisses, feeling his warm breath hit you with every word that leaves his mouth. The fact that he decided to ask before doing anything tells you all you need to know about him and you find it exciting that a man is doing the bare minimum, something that shouldn't excite you as much as it does.